Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 MS P85+ for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
was trying to gauge if there was any interest in my P85+.

Model S P85+ - Performance Plus Package - Solid Black Paint - All Glass Panoramic Roof - 21" Grey Turbine Wheels - Tan Performance Leather Seats - Obeche Wood Gloss Décor - Light Headliner - Carbon Fiber Spoiler - Tesla Red Brake Calipers - Supercharger Enabled - Autopilot Hardware - Tech Package with Autopilot - Smart Air Suspension - Ultra High Fidelity Sound - Extended Nappa Leather Trim - Premium Interior Lighting

37.4k miles - A little over 3 years left on cpo. will post pics soon.

similar cars for sale on tesla website are going for 64k-74k without ap. i'm looking for ~69k. if interested reach out.

IMG_1474.JPG
IMG_1467.JPG
IMG_1470.JPG

AP1 is a card trick for tech geeks.
The P85+ classic is for us old school guys and gals who like to drive.
BMW tried to build this car. They call theirs the M Series and they will be in your rear mirror under triple digits in this car. I wish the P100D came with this suspension or this one.

Reactions: davidc18
Maybe I'm missing something here, but the window sticker doesn't show Autopilot Hardware..?
If the car was delivered sometime between late September and mid-October of 2014, the sticker will say nothing about "Autopilot" since it wasn't a thing Tesla had even announced yet. (My sticker said "Tech Package", because there was no "Tech Package with Autopilot" at the time I purchased it, and once they sorted out the new name and pricing, I had to bring the car into the SC for them to upgrade me.)

It looks like B1JL1 is the car's second owner since he has a CPO purchase agreement. At that point, Tesla would have enabled "Tech Package with Autopilot" even if the original owner hadn't purchased the upgraded package.

@B1JL1, any chance you can post the VIN, or the last 5 digits? You've definitely got a rare configuration, and probably an early build given the lack of "autopilot" verbiage on the original sticker.

If the car was delivered sometime between late September and mid-October of 2014, the sticker will say nothing about "Autopilot" since it wasn't a thing Tesla had even announced yet. (My sticker said "Tech Package", because there was no "Tech Package with Autopilot" at the time I purchased it, and once they sorted out the new name and pricing, I had to bring the car into the SC for them to upgrade me.)

It looks like B1JL1 is the car's second owner since he has a CPO purchase agreement. At that point, Tesla would have enabled "Tech Package with Autopilot" even if the original owner hadn't purchased the upgraded package.

@B1JL1, any chance you can post the VIN, or the last 5 digits? You've definitely got a rare configuration, and probably an early build given the lack of "autopilot" verbiage on the original sticker.

still for sale?

i am the second owner. it was originally a company car. last 5 are P53003. it is still for sale.