Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 p85d, fully loaded except 3rd row chair

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello there,

2014 p85d for sale, the pearl white multicoat beauty is now in seattle, in excellent condition, comes with every option on the list except for 3rd row chair. It was manufactured in 2014, took delivery on 2014 December 21 at California Fremont site. Single owner(myself), its eligible for ludicrous $5000 retrofit, I preorderd for an upgrade but never went, should you choose to do it I think Tessa would still honor the price. I had the baby wrapped in clearcoat to protect the paint immediately after delivery. It has about 16k on the odometer, and just replaced the two front tires with brand new stock 21 inch tire from Tesla. Attached is the spec sheet, title on hand and the car is ready to go, should you be interested please contact me at [email protected], thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171004-171300.jpg
    Screenshot_20171004-171300.jpg
    404.7 KB · Views: 85
Hello there,

2014 p85d for sale, the pearl white multicoat beauty is now in seattle, in excellent condition, comes with every option on the list except for 3rd row chair. It was manufactured in 2014, took delivery on 2014 December 21 at California Fremont site. Single owner(myself), its eligible for ludicrous $5000 retrofit, I preorderd for an upgrade but never went, should you choose to do it I think Tessa would still honor the price. I had the baby wrapped in clearcoat to protect the paint immediately after delivery. It has about 16k on the odometer, and just replaced the two front tires with brand new stock 21 inch tire from Tesla. Attached is the spec sheet, title on hand and the car is ready to go, should you be interested please contact me at [email protected], thank you.
price 82k obo