Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 P85D w/bumper conversion (feeler)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone

Looking to put out a feeler on my 2014 P85D.

Powder coated gloss black wheels
Vinyl wrapped reflective blue calipers
Chrome delete
Xpel wrap on entire front
Ceramic coating on body and wheels
Rear facing seats
Ultra high fidelity sound
Black Next gen seats
Pano roof
Carbon fiber interior and wing
Custom built headlights with Lexus HID
Bumper conversion
Full ceramic tint
47,000 miles

One of a kind Tesla. I haven’t seen anything else even remotely similar and it gets a ton of attention. I just bought another vehicle and don’t necessarily need two cars.

Thoughts on pricing?

View media item 118708View media item 118707View media item 118706

Reactions: cellphonechris
Is this plus suspension ? Can u list build date ? Also looks to be non Luda ? ...realistically you won’t recover mods ...reasonable price is 68-72 ..,beyond that it will sit than you will compete with more lease returns P85Ds, P90Ds

Cars are never a good investment unless you have something special like GT3. I mod my cars expecting to take a loss on them and if you’re lucky get 50% back. You can always wait around for the right buyer to come along but you have to be patient. GL on the sale.

Keep in mind the CPO P85D’s carry a 4/50k warranty which is worth more than the $4750 Tesla extended warranties. The CPO warranties have no deductible. A fair number should be about $5k below a comparable CPO car sold price, keep in mind the CPO’s prices drop quickly until sold. I hear silly comments on this forum about how private sale cars are somehow better than the cars Tesla is selling. CPO cars are just used cars that have been traded in on new cars by sellers who can’t be bothered with selling privately.

I bought a p85dl cpo for $66,300 plus $2500 delivery fee. Keep in mind I was counting the warranty for $4750, so my private party cutoff for my exact configuration was about $64,000. And that's with the ludicrous upgrade. Given your add ons, if yours had the L upgrade I would have probably been willing to offer you $68,000.

I just wrote a lengthy review on the cpo process and there's some information on pricing in there.

My extremely detailed CPO purchase and small S vs 3 comparison

Reactions: P85_DA
I hear silly comments on this forum about how private sale cars are somehow better than the cars Tesla is selling. CPO cars are just used cars that have been traded in on new cars by sellers who can’t be bothered with selling privately.

Private sales CAN be better, under certain circumstances:

- Excellent cosmetic condition
- ESA eligible
- Priced $5K or more below comparable CPO

Having received images of multiple CPO cars, in my experience those that are priced competitively are in rough shape. In addition to trades, CPO's can be lease returns, fleet cars, or former service loaners.

• Helpful
Reactions: Lasairfion

- ESA eligible

Having received images of multiple CPO cars, in my experience those that are priced competitively are in rough shape. In addition to trades, CPO's can be lease returns, fleet cars, or former service loaners.

In near perfect condition :cool:

2014 TESLA MODEL S P85D CPO

- ESA eligible

Private sales CAN be better or worse,
-There is no way to say that a private used car is in excellent condition or any better than the same private used car being sold by Tesla, every used car is different.
-A private sale should be more than $5000 less to be equal in value because the CPO warranties cover more and don’t have copays
-CPO cars can be better or worse and often are priced better because the sale isn’t an emotional one where the owner thinks his car is a unicorn.
-I have traded in many cars that were absolutely perfect, some people may abuse cars but then sell them privately.
-Tesla wholesales cars that have had collision damage, a private seller may not be happy with trade value and sell privately.

Last edited: