Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Red S85 44K miles $51K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've put our car up for sale through a local consignment arrangement. They haven't quite got the ad complete yet but thought I'd post the link.

Sioux Falls, SD 2014 Tesla Model S Used Sedan Frankman Motor Company | P33298 | 5YJSA1H18EFP33298

We are selling because we recently moved to Sioux Falls SD from the DC metro area and do a lot of driving out to smaller towns that don't have destination charging. Happy to answer any questions. Below are some details that will make into the ad:

4 year 50k anytime anywhere service plan with unlimited ranger service

Range charges to 254 rated miles

No autopilot hardware

Opticoat exterior

Full 3M crystalline tint

Rear facing seats

Asking $51,475.

That is a well done set of photo listings. GLWS.

If it would make any difference to you, I believe Sioux Falls is getting a SC in 2017.

Didn't know we were on the list. Sioux Falls is growing and I think it would benefit from a supercharger. Right now charging is set up more for an east-west route. I think one in SF would help with the north-south.

We have an HPWC at home so charging in town isn't an issue. It mainly when we travel within South Dakota for our kids activities when destination charging becomes an issue.

I can vouch for the traction control on a RWD car in the winter. We never had a problem using snow tires.

Car is still for sale...