Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 S60 w/ Supercharging--$30k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bxr140

Nov 18, 2014
Bay Area
I'm taking delivery of a M3 eminently (like, in a week or two at the most), $30k is my break point to sell this S privately instead of trade it in. If you're interested in negotiating, please pass. Overall the car is in very good condition for its age--I've been in many private and loaners with significantly fewer miles that have had significantly more wear and tear on the seats and way more squeaks and rattles, for instance. There are some rock chips in the paint, the hood has the frunk crease, and occasionally the driver's door handle acts up, but overall this is a very fair price for a car that will at a minimum not disappoint and will most likely surprise.

The Details:
--Just passed 105k miles
--I'm the original owner, took delivery in Jan 2014
--Free unlimited supercharging
--Tech package option (most items are now standard, but its things like the lighted door handles, power liftgate, nav, etc.)
--Black leather seat option
--Carbon fiber interior option
--Tires replaced at ~95k
--Had every 12.5k mile service through 100k (I purchased the extended service agreement with Tesla)
--Ecohitch tow hitch

The Good Karma List:
-Normal if not less than expected interior and exterior wear and tear
-Small crack in windshield
-Recent 100% charge = 182 miles
-Driver’s door handle sometimes gets finicky and doesn’t work
-I can’t find the title (I own it, I can prove with registration card) so we need to do a title transfer (CA Reg 227)

Located in Woodside CA, can meet at a Bay Area supercharger.
IMG_0006.jpg
IMG_0004.JPG
IMG_0009.JPG
IMG_0012.JPG
IMG_0015.JPG

Reactions: T-Will