Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 S85 Autopilot, Air, Pano, Midnight Grey, 20" HRE FlowForm, Super Sports, OptiCoat, Blackvue $73

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2014 S85 Autopilot, Air, Pano, Midnight Grey, 20" HRE FlowForm, Super Sports, OptiCoat, Blackvue $73k OBO

In the process of shopping for and buying a house, so I'm trying to put more on the down payment. Happy with letting go of the car for now.

(previously removed the listing while I contemplated holding onto the car, decided to let it go for now after all)

Old picture from August, happy to provide updated ones upon request.

Tesla Model S
85kWh
Midnight Silver Metallic
Panoramic Roof
AutoPilot
Fog Lamps
Smart Suspension
Supercharger enabled
Parcel Shelf, Frunk Net
Piano Black Decor
Textile Seats
Two keys
Upgraded: HRE FlowForm FF01 Wheels + 5th wheel and tire in trunk (same model)
Upgraded: Michelin Super Sport 255/40/20 - 2 just replaced Jan 2016
Upgraded: CHAdeMO adapter and NEMA 10-30 adapter
Upgraded: OptiCoated (entire car) by OCDetailing
Upgraded: Window tinting
Upgraded: BlackVue 650 Front/Rear Camera System (not professional installed, cables simply hidden)
$95k at delivery + CA taxes and registration
Total about $7k in upgrades, minus I
›ÜˆHÜšYÚ[˜[ ŒHˆ\˜š[™\ˈB•’Sˆ
Œ
MB‘[]™\™Y LKÌŒ MBƒB“#V²Ö–ÆW22öb"ó#bâW6VB2F–Ç’G&—fW"²ö666–öæÂ&öBG&—2âÐ*ФÆVv7’ÆFW2⃓cw2&Æ6²æB–VÆÆ÷r’Â'WB–÷R6â6†ævRFò–÷W"÷vââg&öçBb&6²ÆFW2–ç7FÆÆVBâФ6öÖW2v—F‚76U‚g&ÖRöâF†R&6²âÐ*Ф6÷WÆRöbF–ç’67&F6†W2†W&RæBF†W&RÂæ÷F†–ær÷WBöbF†R÷&F–æ'’g&öÒ–V"öbW6vRâ–÷R6â–ç7V7B—B²’6â&÷f–FRFWF–ÆVB–7GW&W2Wöâ&WVW7BâÐ*ФW‡FVæFVB6W'f–6Rw&VVÖVçB6â&RW&6†6VBÂ'WB—B×W7B&RW&6†6VB'’F†Rf—'7B÷væW"†ÖR’f÷"CF²Â6ò—Bv–ÆÂ&RFFVBFòF†R&–6R–b–÷Rv—6‚âÐ*Фæò66–FVçG2ÂÖ¦÷"&W—'2âfÆBF—&R†W&RæBF†W&RÂæBF†R†VFW"†BFV×÷&'’—77VRv†–6‚v2f—†VB'’F†R42VæFW"v'&çG’âu2†B6öÖR67W&7’—77VW2Â'WB†2&VVâf—†VB÷fW"F†R—"âФæçVÂ6W'f–6RFöæRBã2ãV²Ö–ÆW2âÐ*ТCs2Ãô$òâF†W&Rw2âC–²ÆVgBöâF†RWFòÆöâÂ6òvR6âÖVWBWBF†R7&VF—BVæ–öâ…6âÖFVò÷"ö¶ÆæB'&æ6†W2’æBf–æ—6‚F†RG&ç67F–öâ†æB÷fW"F†RF—FÆRÂæBf–ÆÂ÷WBF†RDÕbW'v÷&²âÐ*ФƗ7BFFS¢"óró#`Ð*Фf÷"Ö÷&R–æfòÂ6Æ–6²†W&RFòf–WrF†R÷&–v–æÂÆ—7F–æs¢µ4•¤SÓEÕµU$ÃÖ‡GG¢ò÷wwrçæ¦òæ6öÒö'W’ó#B×3ƒRÖWF÷–Æ÷BÖ—"×æòÖÖ–Fæ–v‡BÖw&W’Ó#Ö‡&RÖfÆ÷vf÷&Ò×7WW"×7÷'G2Ö÷F–6öBÖ&Æ6·gVRÓs6²Öö&òÓ#ScCS3÷WFÕ÷6÷W&6S×FW6ÆÖÖ÷F÷'2Ö6ÇV"gWFÕöÖVF—VÓÖ&&6öFRgWFÕö6×–vãÖWFõ÷F‡&VBgWFÕö6öçFVçC×F—FÆUÓ#B3ƒRWF÷–Æ÷B—"ÂæòÂÖ–Fæ–v‡Bw&W’Â#"…$RfÆ÷tf÷&ÒÂ7WW"7÷'G2Â÷F”6öBÂ&Æ6·gVRCs6²ô$õ²õU$ÅÕ²õ4•¤UÐТÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÐÐ¥µ4•¤SÓUÕF†—2—FVÒ—2æòÆöævW"f–Æ&ÆRå²õ4•¤UÐÐ*Ð¥µU$ÃÖ‡GG¢ò÷wwrçFW6ÆÖ÷F÷'66ÇV"æ6öÒö6Æ76–f–VG2ç‡Õ´”ÔuÖ‡GG¢ò÷7FF–6–ÖvW2çæ¦òæ6öÒö'&÷w6Vf÷&Ö÷&Rçæu²ô”ÔuÕ²õU$ÅÐТÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÐÐ¥´”ÔuÖ‡GG¢ò÷wwrçæ¦òæ6öÒöæÇ—F–72öv÷FW6ÆÖÖ÷F÷'2Ö6ÇV%²ô”ÔuÐÐ¥µU$ÃÖ‡GG¢ò÷wwrçæ¦òæ6öÒö'W’ó#B×3ƒRÖWF÷–Æ÷BÖ—"×æòÖÖ–Fæ–v‡BÖw&W’Ó#Ö‡&RÖfÆ÷vf÷&Ò×7WW"×7÷'G2Ö÷F–6öBÖ&Æ6·gVRÓs6²Öö&òÓ#ScCS3÷WFÕ÷6÷W&6S×FW6ÆÖÖ÷F÷'2Ö6ÇV"gWFÕöÖVF—VÓÖ&&6öFRgWFÕö6×–vãÖWFõ÷F‡&VBgWFÕö6öçFVçCÖ–ÖvUÕ´”ÔuÖ‡GG¢òö–ÖvV6Fã"çæ¦òæ6öÒö–ÖvW2öf6F#bÓCc#"ÓCS’Ö&Vf"Ö#3ƒVSS3sƒ†æ§u²ô”ÔuÕ²õU$ÅÐÐ*

Damn :( would have been a perfect pickup. How much did t sell for if you don't mind me asking?

There was a minor finding on the CarFax from the history of a cracked 21" turbine wheel, sadly -- didn't know things like that show up even though it was only the wheel and had nothing to do with the car itself. So I lowered the price to about 65k. Hope that helps!

There was a minor finding on the CarFax from the history of a cracked 21" turbine wheel, sadly -- didn't know things like that show up even though it was only the wheel and had nothing to do with the car itself. So I lowered the price to about 65k. Hope that helps!

It helps to make me sad that I missed out on such a great deal lol. Congrats on the sale though! Maybe I'll see the new owner post it up for sale in the coming years.