Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Tesla Black Models P85+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2014 Tesla Black Models P85+

I'm moving to New York this fall , so I'm selling my 2014 Tesla P85. I'm going to miss her =/.

The car was delivered early summer of 2014. Mileage is at 4,700. I've taken perfect condition of it, no blemishes on body. I swapped the wheels a month ago due to scratches (you guys all know the 21" rims are so easily damaged). No accidents, or oil changes too for that matter. You also get an awesome California plate "ELEKPWR".

I'm looking for a buyer at 102,500. The MSRP was 118,000. The KBB value of the car is around 97,000-99,000. The higher price is because the federal tax credit of 7,500 is still available as I haven't claimed it.

Features:
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Tesla Red Brake Calipers
Tech Package
SmartAir Suspension
Parking Sensors
Fog Lamps
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
PaintArmor
Grey Nappa Leather Seats
Premium Interior Lighting
Subzero Weather Package
21" Grey Turbine Wheels

Thanks guys =)

List Date: 1/27/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2014 Tesla Black Models P85+
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $102,500.00 (Local Pickup Only)

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

vUKbbxsqR3jg.jpg
nhA62emkhHgM.jpg
5U2cpD7ghfFb.jpg
qhSwMU8cT3sK.jpg
e71y0uKt4fMN.jpg
uaNuP48AZapW.jpg
58h3bCx22nwy.jpg
4HypgaRaQX1h.jpg
dVYMfyKbnhs2.jpg
Ev24vag4NwNr.jpg
s1nfuzY7nhKA.jpg
ZWjRx6ypYYea.jpg
31r1315PYWKT.jpg
rhH3vEgSDHns.jpg
x8xUnchN7Uy5.jpg
u6dE1t6Y5aNd.jpg
uqGxwHxJrbHw.jpg
vHPpzJ2gBdHr.jpg
5xPdVKUt8BeA.jpg

Beautiful car; good luck at the sale. With regard to the unused federal tax credit, it was my understanding that the credit can only be claimed by the original purchaser of the car.

Huh, I guess you learn something new everyday.

IF that is true, new price of 97,000, doesn't include delivery or other fees.

Thank you guys for being so nice about this. I'll talk to my accountant this afternoon and see.

The higher price is because the federal tax credit of 7,500 is still available as I haven't claimed it.
No it is not still available. The tax credit may only be claimed by the initial buyer who receives a Manufacturer's Cert of Origin, period, no ifs, ands, or buts. If you don't claim it, it is lost forever.

Why wouldn't you take it? The rules don't say you have to still own the car when you file your taxes, just that you can't have purchased the car for resale.

I would beware of claiming otherwise. IANAL, but I would assume that would open you up to fiscal liability.

Edit - Nevermind, others beat me to it. Don't forget about the state program - isn't it $2500 in CA? I don't know the details on that one.

BTW, what happened to this thread? I saw the initial ad, then it disappeared (the thread had 0 posts). Then it came back, with replies

No it is not still available. The tax credit may only be claimed by the initial buyer who receives a Manufacturer's Cert of Origin, period, no ifs, ands, or buts. If you don't claim it, it is lost forever.

Why wouldn't you take it? The rules don't say you have to still own the car when you file your taxes, just that you can't have purchased the car for resale.

I would beware of claiming otherwise. IANAL, but I would assume that would open you up to fiscal liability.

Edit - Nevermind, others beat me to it. Don't forget about the state program - isn't it $2500 in CA? I don't know the details on that one.

BTW, what happened to this thread? I saw the initial ad, then it disappeared (the thread had 0 posts). Then it came back, with replies

Yup yup yup. I definitely don't want to be misleading, but I can't seem to be able to change the post. I'll fiddle around some more.

Regarding this thread disappearing, I think it bugged out. I contacted the moderator and he fixed it for me.

I've already claimed the state program one.