Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Tesla Model S 60 - $32500

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2014 Tesla Model S 60
VIN: 5YJSA1S19EFP50538

Well-loved, 2014 Tesla Model S 60 with transferable FREE SUPERCHARGING for the life of the vehicle (transfers with the car). Located in Denton, TX

One of the last models just before AutoPilot was introduced; has the following Features and Upgrades:

- FREE Supercharging
- Free LIFETIME Premium Cellular Connectivity (HD Satellite Maps, Streaming Audio, Web Browsing in-dash)
- Ultra High Fidelity Sound
- Tech Package
- Parking Sensors
- Panoramic Sun Roof
- Power Lift Gate
- 40 Amp Onboard Charger

No accidents, non-smoker, maintained through Tesla’s service centers and mobile service technicians.

- New 12 volt battery installed ~50 miles ago
- Brand new Michelin Primacy MXV4 tires installed ~25 miles ago
- MCU replaced six months ago under warranty, now has LTE cell radio

The only features this car does not include that were available at the time is the rear-facing child bench seats, the interior lighting package, smart air suspension, and the cold weather package.

Perfect vehicle for someone who wants that Tesla magic at a reduced price. Free Lifetime Supercharging means you’ll never have to pay another dime to “fill up” your car, and you’ll get to ride in Tesla style at a 1/3 the price.

Contact Andrew with any questions - see Craigslist post below for more information, pictures, Carfx, original Monroney, etc.

2014 Tesla Model S 60

Thanks for the interest!

Attachments

• 1 Hero.jpeg
    1 Hero.jpeg
    861.9 KB · Views: 163
  • 2 Monroney.png
    2 Monroney.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 144
  • 3 Carfax.png
    3 Carfax.png
    354.1 KB · Views: 140
  • Helpful
Reactions: iKhalid and DanCar
@jebinc I'll have to look and get back to you, only charge that high when I'm heading out on a long trip - which I haven't done for quite some time.

@cucubits If you're ever up near North Houston or Denton drop me a line, love to meet up and go for a drive!

Was just suggesting you include an 80 or 90 percent miles number as buyers want to get a feel for your battery’s current capacity. Just trying to help you sell it faster!

Was just suggesting you include an 80 or 90 percent miles number as buyers want to get a feel for your battery’s current capacity. Just trying to help you sell it faster!

Not at all, really appreciate the advice - just moved and don't have access to a home charger currently, it's so hot here in North Texas right now that plugged into a 120 outlet, charging can't keep up with the cooling of the battery

Next time I'm at the supercharger I'll grab the numbers, thanks!

Not at all, really appreciate the advice - just moved and don't have access to a home charger currently, it's so hot here in North Texas right now that plugged into a 120 outlet, charging can't keep up with the cooling of the battery

Next time I'm at the supercharger I'll grab the numbers, thanks!
Good luck with the sale! What’s going to replace it, if I may ask?

..... it's so hot here in North Texas right now that plugged into a 120 outlet, charging can't keep up with the cooling of the battery

Good to know. I was also planning on home charging only with the regular 120V (apt complex, can't install anything else), but I do have a garage. Wonder if that would help. Still hot but it's not in the sun.

Good luck with the sale! What’s going to replace it, if I may ask?

You may!

We purchased this vehicle as a CPO two years ago, when the vehicle itself was approximately two years old; mileage warranted that it only received the 2-year CPO warranty. While I'm not scared to own a Tesla out of warranty, we're a single-car family and I'm not interested in taking on any surprises if we need to get it repaired out of warranty.

Currently employing all the tools available to scour the market for another 1-2 year old CPO with the 50,000/4-year warranty, most likely a 2016 with a facelift, and AP1.

I'm a bit miffed that Tesla decided to strip free supercharging from ALL of their CPO vehicles, even those where the supercharging was tied to the VIN - guess their CPO inventory is selling just fine.

I know the free supercharging mentality is a text-book college economics case of emotions and money, but I just like the idea of it, even if it amounts to such a small amount of money per charge/per year

Reactions: JPUConn
You may!

We purchased this vehicle as a CPO two years ago, when the vehicle itself was approximately two years old; mileage warranted that it only received the 2-year CPO warranty. While I'm not scared to own a Tesla out of warranty, we're a single-car family and I'm not interested in taking on any surprises if we need to get it repaired out of warranty.

Currently employing all the tools available to scour the market for another 1-2 year old CPO with the 50,000/4-year warranty, most likely a 2016 with a facelift, and AP1.

I'm a bit miffed that Tesla decided to strip free supercharging from ALL of their CPO vehicles, even those where the supercharging was tied to the VIN - guess their CPO inventory is selling just fine.

I know the free supercharging mentality is a text-book college economics case of emotions and money, but I just like the idea of it, even if it amounts to such a small amount of money per charge/per year

Cool, thanks for sharing and good luck with both the search and sale! :)

Absolutely - appreciate it!

... unless you'd like to try and sell me on getting a Model 3 instead ...

I would recommend that! Specifically a M3P- 18” wheels for $50k. Plenty of room for four, more nimble than the S, and brand new with an eight year/120000mile warranty!

Edit: In June, when I got my LR AWD 310 mi range), the M3P- wasn’t offerable. Today, is only $2000 more than the LR AWD offered today and the same price I paid for my LR AWD in June 24th!

I would recommend that! Specifically a M3P- 18” wheels for $50k. Plenty of room for four, more nimble than the S, and brand new with an eight year/120000mile warranty!

Edit: In June, when I got my LR AWD 310 mi range), the M3P- wasn’t offerable. Today, is only $2000 more than the LR AWD offered today and the same price I paid for my LR AWD in June 24th!

Scheduled a test drive for this morning - have a feeling it'll be too small for our needs but since I haven't driven one yet I might as well give it a go since we're getting a new vehicle here shortly.

Thanks again for the suggestions!

Scheduled a test drive for this morning - have a feeling it'll be too small for our needs but since I haven't driven one yet I might as well give it a go since we're getting a new vehicle here shortly.

Thanks again for the suggestions!
I think you will be pleasantly surprised with its size. Definitely smaller than the S and not a hatchback. Seats do recline, opening up a lot of storage space, but the parcel shelf remains. I’m willing to wager a donut you like the drivability of the 3 more than the S. If the size works for you, $50kbfor a brand new car with eight year/1200000 mi warranty allows you to not do what you’re having to do with your S today, for eight years. Are you test driving the LR AWD or M3P-?

Edit: Correction on warranty information below (From Tesla web site)

Battery and Drive Unit
8 years or 120,000 miles, whichever comes first

New Vehicle Limited Warranty
4 years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first

Last edited:
Reactions: JPUConn
In my case it's not the size that keeps me away from a 3. On my test drive a couple weeks ago my main concern was road noise and above 65 or so, wind noise. I'd almost dare say it's unacceptable at this price range.

The Model 3 honestly felt noisier than my wife's Beetle we used to go to the store, which has very wide wheels and basically the aerodynamics of a potato.

Otherwise it's an awesome car, awesome tech, but I'm still looking for a used S :rolleyes:

*my experience may be worse than for others probably because in texas they don't like asphalt. Almost all the highways are extremely noisy.

In my case it's not the size that keeps me away from a 3. On my test drive a couple weeks ago my main concern was road noise and above 65 or so, wind noise. I'd almost dare say it's unacceptable at this price range.

The Model 3 honestly felt noisier than my wife's Beetle we used to go to the store, which has very wide wheels and basically the aerodynamics of a potato.

Otherwise it's an awesome car, awesome tech, but I'm still looking for a used S :rolleyes:

*my experience may be worse than for others probably because in texas they don't like asphalt. Almost all the highways are extremely noisy.

Could have been just a bad car with misaligned panels or glass that you drove? I don't have any of the issues you described with my LR AWD M3D, thankfully.