Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Tesla Model S P85, PreAP, Blue on Tan, Tech, Pano Roof, Ultra Sound, Free Supercharging, SAC CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my 2014 Tesla Model S that I have had since January of 2018. It still has warranty until the end of January 25, 2019 or 100,000 miles so you still have time to get some things checked out and fixed if needed. Currently with 94,034 miles. It will come with two keys and gen2 charger. This was a CPO where Tesla still refurbished their cars. It has red CA carpool stickers good through 1/1/2022 that I never put on so you can use them or not use them. It does not have autopilot hardware.

Currently with a loan. The car is in great shape with some minor scrapes on the driver front when someone backed into me. I was quoted $500 to sand and repaint but I didn't have to time to do it. Minor nicks around the car but nothing major. Interior has some wear points from entry/exit but in very good shape. MCU1 screen is in very good shape, no yellowing or bubbling. It has free supercharging for life and will still hit over 120kw but will taper down. 100% charge around 245 miles. Parking sensors work, all windows roll up and down (all window regulators were replaced 2018), sunroof retracts, trunk and frunk open and close with no issues. All lights including DRL work. Door handle extend and retract fine. Free premium connectivity for life (3G). Current v10 software. It still pulls hard and fact like the day I got it with no abnormal sounds.

$31,500

Factory options:
Tech Package $3,750.00
19" Silver Cyclone Wheels $2,500.00
Tan Performance Leather Seats $2,500.00
Extended Nappa Leather Trim $2,500.00
Ultra High Fidelity Sound $2,500.00
All Glass Panoramic Roof $2,500.00
Premium Interior Lighting $1,000.00
Blue Metallic Paint $750.00
Obeche Wood Gloss Décor $650.00
Parking Sensors $500.00
Fog Lamps $500.00
Rear Parcel Shelf $250.00
Alcantara Light Headliner
Revision E Battery
Single Charger
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Tesla Red Brake Calipers
Standard Suspension
Michelin Primacy Tire Upgrade
Supercharger Enabled

Aftermarket accessories I have added:
15% Tint for the rear half
LED license plate bulbs
Brake flush and cabin air filter replacement within two months
Gen 2 TPMS (PSI readings)
I have 21" twin turbine grey AXIS staggered wheels with like new Falken tires available for $1200 extra.​

Located in Elk Grove, suburb of Sacramento, CA

Attachments

• Tesla Monroney 5YJSA1H10EFP36793.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 60
It does not have rear racing seats. It also does not have air suspension. With all the options the original owner purchased, he went with coil suspension so perhaps he was an “enthusiast.” One less part to fail is one way to look at it.