Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 70D AP1 Titanium- $52k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am listing my 70D for sale, again long story. Its a 10/15 build 70d, with black next gen seats, light head liner, AP1 is active and I have just added 21" dark grey turbine wheels and a carbon spoiler. This is a no sunroof car, no air and no premium package, basically the only options are the paint color, next gen seats and the autopilot, which was enabled after delivery. The tries have 2k miles on them and are the OE spec Continental's, wheels have no curb rash, and Tesla programmed the cars dash to match the new wheels. The interior is in extent shape with the drivers seat having just been replaced by tesla under warranty, so its almost like getting a new car with out the price. Charging has almost always been to 80%, however about a week ago I charged to 100% and it showed 235miles.
The only reason I am selling the car is to try and make a real estate deal work and having a large car payment is not in the cards to make it happen, my loss and someones gain. This is one of the cheapest dual motor autopilot cars on the market that I can find, however I am open to reasonable offers. The car is located in Santa Barbara, CA and will most likely not be driven until sold.
If you have any question please PM me and I will get back with you.
tesla1.jpg
IMG_5198-1.JPG
IMG_5231-1.JPG
IMG_5192.JPG

Yes no air suspension, the car does have air conditioning.
I do have the original 19" wheels with TPMS sensors, and new goodyear tires on them. I also have a second set of good year tires, If you interested lets talk and I am sure that we can work out a deal to get you the car with the wheels you want. Please send me a PM and I can give you a call.
I will agree with you the 19's last longer I got 44k out of my first set and they could have gone a few thousand more miles but it was wet and we were taking a trip.
Jeff

Did you sell it yet? Have you done the yearly service so that the extended warranty could be purchased?
Is this how you're interpreting the verbiage on the site?

"During the agreement period of the Extended Service Agreement, your coverage may be affected if recommended service is not performed."
Vehicle Warranty

To me, it sounds like while you're in your extended service window, you need to do the yearly maintenance. Shouldn't matter if they've been done prior to that. Right?

Is this how you're interpreting the verbiage on the site?

"During the agreement period of the Extended Service Agreement, your coverage may be affected if recommended service is not performed."
Vehicle Warranty

To me, it sounds like while you're in your extended service window, you need to do the yearly maintenance. Shouldn't matter if they've been done prior to that. Right?

Correct

I have not had Tesla do the service on the car, however it has had a recent alignment, done by tesla during a warranty repair, I changed the break fluid about 6 months ago, and the tires are new so rotations have no rear impact on it.
I would check with Tesla on weather you can purchase the extended warranty or not by vin, however it it were me, I would save the $4700 and take my chances. This car has had both the front door handles replaced recently, new drivers seat and also some new arms in the front end, so most of the items that seem to go out have already been replaced.
With all that said I do still have the car, it is in underground parking at my work and not being driven, curr