TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

2015 70D AP1 Titanium- $52k

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by sbportech, Jul 25, 2017.

1. sbportech

sbportech Member

I am listing my 70D for sale, again long story. Its a 10/15 build 70d, with black next gen seats, light head liner, AP1 is active and I have just added 21" dark grey turbine wheels and a carbon spoiler. This is a no sunroof car, no air and no premium package, basically the only options are the paint color, next gen seats and the autopilot, which was enabled after delivery. The tries have 2k miles on them and are the OE spec Continental's, wheels have no curb rash, and Tesla programmed the cars dash to match the new wheels. The interior is in extent shape with the drivers seat having just been replaced by tesla under warranty, so its almost like getting a new car with out the price. Charging has almost always been to 80%, however about a week ago I charged to 100% and it showed 235miles.
    The only reason I am selling the car is to try and make a real estate deal work and having a large car payment is not in the cards to make it happen, my loss and someones gain. This is one of the cheapest dual motor autopilot cars on the market that I can find, however I am open to reasonable offers. The car is located in Santa Barbara, CA and will most likely not be driven until sold.
    If you have any question please PM me and I will get back with you. tesla1.jpg IMG_5198-1.JPG IMG_5231-1.JPG IMG_5192.JPG

2. cry808

cry808 Member

Wow that's a great deal! Wish I waited and saw this before I got mine. GLWS

3. FlatSix911

FlatSix911 918 Hybrid

4. sbportech

sbportech Member

I guess that would be good to include. It has 50k on it.

5. Qbenjamin

Qbenjamin Ballin On A Budget

This won't be here for long...Great deal.

6. Piney999

Piney999 Member

That is a great deal! You might entice some M3 folks who can't wait for the AWD M3.

7. sbportech

sbportech Member

Yes I think that it will be a good deal for someone, sad to have to let the car go but hopefully the new owner, whoever that will be, will enjoy it as much as I have.

8. FlatSix911

FlatSix911 918 Hybrid

50,000 miles ... do you have the extended warranty?

9. Emvdl

Emvdl Member

Cali plates what city?

• Like x 1
  10. sbportech

sbportech Member

Santa Barbara

11. sbportech

sbportech Member

No, you could still purchase until 51k.

12. Greengolfer

Greengolfer Member

Two questions:
    1)By no air, do you mean air suspension or air-conditioning?
    2)Do you still have the 19" wheels? I have heard the 21's dont last very long.

13. sbportech

sbportech Member

Yes no air suspension, the car does have air conditioning.
    I do have the original 19" wheels with TPMS sensors, and new goodyear tires on them. I also have a second set of good year tires, If you interested lets talk and I am sure that we can work out a deal to get you the car with the wheels you want. Please send me a PM and I can give you a call.
    I will agree with you the 19's last longer I got 44k out of my first set and they could have gone a few thousand more miles but it was wet and we were taking a trip.
    Jeff

14. Buddyroe

Buddyroe Member

Is it even possible to get a car without A/C these days?

• Like x 1
  15. sbportech

sbportech Member

Maybe in the $35k M3? To answer your question there are some economy cars that AC is a option.

16. Oak1

Oak1 Member

Did you sell it yet? Have you done the yearly service so that the extended warranty could be purchased?

17. cgiGuy

cgiGuy Active Member

Is this how you're interpreting the verbiage on the site?

"During the agreement period of the Extended Service Agreement, your coverage may be affected if recommended service is not performed."
    Vehicle Warranty

To me, it sounds like while you're in your extended service window, you need to do the yearly maintenance. Shouldn't matter if they've been done prior to that. Right?

18. FlatSix911

FlatSix911 918 Hybrid

Correct

19. sbportech

sbportech Member

I have not had Tesla do the service on the car, however it has had a recent alignment, done by tesla during a warranty repair, I changed the break fluid about 6 months ago, and the tires are new so rotations have no rear impact on it.
    I would check with Tesla on weather you can purchase the extended warranty or not by vin, however it it were me, I would save the $4700 and take my chances. This car has had both the front door handles replaced recently, new drivers seat and also some new arms in the front end, so most of the items that seem to go out have already been replaced.
    With all that said I do still have the car, it is in underground parking at my work and not being driven, curr

20. T3SLA_LIFE

T3SLA_LIFE Member