Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
IMG_3616.jpg

For sale Sold 2015 Model S 70D with 2019 Facelift; eligible for tax credit

Sold
$23,000.00
Year
Vehicle condition
Very Good
Odometer
50,000 - 100,000 mi (80,000 - 160,000 km)
Drivetrain
Dual motor
Color
Blue
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Details

2015 Model S with a 2019 facelift (Tsportline bumper plus 2019 OEM wheels). This is eligible for the federal tax credit, assuming you make under the income threshold- we just need to process the sale through keysavvy which is something I'd probably want to do anyway.

Tan interior. Supercharging is pay per use, not free, but has lifetime premium connectivity that I believe transfers. Subzero package included (all seats heated plus heated steering wheel).

Body condition is great for an 8 year old car; lives in a garage at home and at work. Tires are mid-life.

Full warranty expires in ~2 weeks but this has the battery and drive unit warranty until December. Knowing it was going to be out of warranty soon I took it in for a few issues a couple months ago, so now it has a brand new front suspension on both sides, a brand new driver's seat, a brand new charge port, and brand new trunk struts.

Located in Westchester County, NY.

Asking price: $23k or best offer.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This seems like a pretty good deal for a nice looking car. Thanks for the keysavy mention, I never knew that was possible. I did check the IRS' list, which still doesn't show Teslas, but other websites say that used Teslas started to qualify recently.

This seems like a pretty good deal for a nice looking car. Thanks for the keysavy mention, I never knew that was possible. I did check the IRS' list, which still doesn't show Teslas, but other websites say that used Teslas started to qualify recently.
It's a little tricky- there is a page on the IRS website that directs you to fueleconomy.gov, which maintains a list that does include Teslas. Used Clean Vehicle Credit | Internal Revenue Service

I agree though- they have another tab on the same page that has a smaller list than the fueleconomy.gov list. Weird.

The biggest issue though is that the income limit is smaller for the used vehicle credit than for the new vehicle credit- 75k/150k single/married vs. 150k/300k for the new credit.

Reactions: Logan_H