Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Model S P90D Immaculate!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Model S P90D

Clean Title- No accidents, both key fobs
Black on Black (Paint is gorgeous)
83k miles
21" Grey Turbine Wheels

Free Supercharging for Life (Transferable)
Free Premium Connectivity for Life (Transferable) (4G LTE, maps, live traffic, music, etc.)
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Black Nest Gen seats
Ultra-High Fidelity Sound
Premium Interior and Lighting
Smart Air suspension (LOVE THIS)
Rear-Facing seats (Wife loves this)
Always garage- never sat outside
2nd owner as I purchased from a personal friend who upgraded to P100D
Autopilot Convenience Features (steers in the lane, brakes or accelerates, and lane-changing hands-free)
Factory Carbon Fiber spoiler

*Xpel on the front of the car is the only aftermarket upgrade. It was removed and re-applied last year.
Professionally waxed with Ceramic Pro

You will not find a cleaner Tesla as I get compliments from many other Tesla owners on how clean she is.
Price: $51,000

Attachments

• IMG_1299[1].JPG
    IMG_1299[1].JPG
    528.5 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_1300[1].JPG
    IMG_1300[1].JPG
    438.9 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_1301[1].JPG
    IMG_1301[1].JPG
    458.5 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_1303[1].JPG
    IMG_1303[1].JPG
    545.1 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_1304[1].JPG
    IMG_1304[1].JPG
    411.9 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_1305[1].JPG
    IMG_1305[1].JPG
    386 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_1306[1].JPG
    IMG_1306[1].JPG
    377.5 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_1308[1].JPG
    IMG_1308[1].JPG
    360.9 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_1309[1].JPG
    IMG_1309[1].JPG
    271.4 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_1349[1].JPG
    IMG_1349[1].JPG
    605.8 KB · Views: 150
  • Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
TTT. Clean clean clean. had a few very low offers so far.
This is exactly why I don't bother listing anything for sale on TMC. Just a lot of dreamers who can't afford market value for something that insult people with disrespectful lowball offers. I guess in their mind they think that they'll find a moron or somebody desperate. Either way it makes this forum an unkind place for others, especially newer members.

This is exactly why I don't bother listing anything for sale on TMC. Just a lot of dreamers who can't afford market value for something that insult people with disrespectful lowball offers. I guess in their mind they think that they'll find a moron or somebody desperate. Either way it makes this forum an unkind place for others, especially newer members.

The OP may be getting low (or no) offers elsewhere too. For example, he also has the car listed on eBay. Sometimes the reality is that a car is simply overpriced based on others available at Tesla, dealers, or privately.

The OP may be getting low (or no) offers elsewhere too. For example, he also has the car listed on eBay. Sometimes the reality is that a car is simply overpriced based on others available at Tesla, dealers, or privately.
But it's not up to you or anybody else to tell someone what they should sell something for. I had people lowballing me left and right from this forum specifically and ended up selling a MS60 on craigslist for well above what the current "market" value was at the time. I also just sold a 70D that I never bothered listing here and got well above what others were asking here who are criticized publicly for not selling for less. This is exactly why all of the other car forms I've been on don't allow negative public posts in marketplace subforms. If you are legitimately interested in buying it you can private message and offer to the seller. Otherwise there's really no reason for this sort of thing as it just trashes the OP's post.

I think if you post your car on a discussion forum for Teslas, a fair topic for discussion is the price/marketability of the car being sold. We see lots of options/extras listed which could affect the price. Also as someone who reccently bought a Tesla I can offer, for some wierd reason, it's harder to find great used vehicles out west and of course Tesla's shipping prices are not cheap. So a clean, well-optioned west coast vehicle feels like it should command at least a normal if not slightly enhanced price.

That said, just noticed this has a crapton of miles. I hear the "miles don't matter" cries now for Tesla - suffice it to say not everyone feels that way. So that could be affecting it.

But it's not up to you or anybody else to tell someone what they should sell something for. I had people lowballing me left and right from this forum specifically and ended up selling a MS60 on craigslist for well above what the current "market" value was at the time. I also just sold a 70D that I never bothered listing here and got well above what others were asking here who are criticized publicly for not selling for less. This is exactly why all of the other car forms I've been on don't allow negative public posts in marketplace subforms. If you are legitimately interested in buying it you can private message and offer to the seller. Otherwise there's really no reason for this sort of thing as it just trashes the OP's post.

Disagree. This is a public forum, and generally has "better" informed buyers than you'll find on CL/Ebay, etc.

If someone doesn't know that Tesla sells their used cars with a 4year warranty extension, etc., or is too busy to be bothered to learn about the differences between EAP and FSD, etc. then sure, they will see "autopilot," not understand the differences between them, and overpay. Just because you found a sucker on CL who paid over "market rate" doesn't mean that this board doesn't offer a more true indicator of actual value. If you don't like the discourse, do what you already did and take your selling business otherwise.

Personally, I value the input from many of the "naysayers" on the board to keep sellers honest and true to market value. I find that MANY posters here dramatically overvalue their cars. i.e. a 2 year old Tesla is not going to be just 10k less than what you paid! First, Teslas DO depreciate like any other car (I know this is a shocking idea) Second your boy Elon has undermined your used car value (at least?) TWICE in the last few years by dropping the base price of the car! Third, everyone thinks all of their "upgrades" are valued at full cost and they should recover 100% when they resell. XPEL, etc. value is in the eye of the owner, and personally I value those upgrades at $0.

I look to buy here because I find that people selling in this forum generally have a much better grasp of the features/options on their cars than a seller on Ebay or CL does. And I have a gestalt that they take better care of their cars.

But I think the public discourse is helpful to a buyer because the Tesla market is a difficult one to understand, and differs from other used car markets to a degree.... So please keep the debate going!

I don't think the idea is to dictate what someone should ask for a car. Obviously, that decision is solely up to the seller. However, I do feel that some comments on price can be valuable to both sellers and buyers. If someone really wants to sell a car then getting opinions on the current market can be enlightening. Otherwise, they may wonder why they aren't getting any takers and the car will sit and sit. Price feedback can also help buyers from potentially overpaying.

At the same time, if a seller disagrees with comments then it's an opportunity to defend their price and further explain or identify why their car is a good buy. Maybe the seller forgot to mention certain features or upgrades, warranty information, add-ons, etc. that could make their car more appealing compared to other vehicles.

Overall, this marketplace forum can be a great place for both sides to potentially gain knowledge and hopefully come up with a fair price and perhaps lead to a faster sale. Unfortunately, where things can fall apart is when name calling or rude comments come into the picture. That sort of stuff doesn’t belong anywhere on the forum.

Nobody needs to defend their asking price. It's what they would accept for their car. If you feel it's unreasonable, you can send an offer via PM. Otherwise it's not YOUR decision what they sell THEIR item for. It's not a complex concept to grasp. Anything else is disrespectful and serves to derail the OP's intention which is to sell their car for an amount they feel is fair. If you don't feel it's fair, move along. This is exactly why car forums have rules to forbid this type of OT conversation in the marketplace subforum specifically. There's no need for conversation. If the OP comes in way high and sits on their for sale car for a year, what business is it if yours? From what I've seen these types posts derail for sale threads and serve only to benefit the people who are crapping on the for sale thread in the first place by telling everyone the "market" is at a certain price point when they really have no idea. Half of these examples I see posted justifying their price bashing are scam attempts and/or salvage cars or cars with questionable history and repairs. Again, I've bought/sold not one, not two but FOUR used Model S cars now so I think I've got a pretty good first-hand account of that which I speak. The posts I see on this forum of people crapping on for sale posts is downright ride and entirely unnecessary.

Nobody needs to defend their asking price. It's what they would accept for their car. If you feel it's unreasonable, you can send an offer via PM. Otherwise it's not YOUR decision what they sell THEIR item for. It's not a complex concept to grasp. Anything else is disrespectful and serves to derail the OP's intention which is to sell their car for an amount they feel is fair. If you don't feel it's fair, move along. This is exactly why car forums have rules to forbid this type of OT conversation in the marketplace subforum specifically. There's no need for conversation. If the OP comes in way high and sits on their for sale car for a year, what business is it if yours? From what I've seen these types posts derail for sale threads and serve only to benefit the people who are crapping on the for sale thread in the first place by telling everyone the "market" is at a certain price point when they really have no idea. Half of these examples I see posted justifying their price bashing are scam attempts and/or salvage cars or cars with questionable history and repairs. Again, I've bought/sold not one, not two but FOUR used Model S cars now so I think I've got a pretty good first-hand account of that which I speak. The posts I see on this forum of people crapping on for sale posts is downright ride and entirely unnecessary.

Dude - it seems that only you and those trying to sell (at inflated prices) agree on this.

If you hate this so much, why do you frequent the forum?

I've bought and sold cars on this forum and others, and using swapalease, etc. But I don't pretend that doing that makes me some expert on used car/lease pricing. And your selling 4 cars on here doesn't make you one either! Perhaps you just enjoy paying above market rates! :)

Reactions: ngng
Does the author of the 2015 P90D still have the 2015 Tesla implication that the free supercharging was transferrable? I called Tesla and of course, they would say it is non-transferable, I would love to get any written acceptable proof that the 2015 Model S unlimited SuperCharging is transferrable. I'd like to give unlimited supercharging to a family member who gets the 2015 car. This issue may be why you should keep everything from the original new purchase.

The posts I see on this forum of people crapping on for sale posts is downright ride and entirely unnecessary.
Selling a car is going to potentially involve tire kickers, low ball offers, comments on price, etc. Unless and until this forum bans comments on pricing (negative or positive), that's what a seller can expect when posting here. If someone really has a problem with that, I suppose they could include text in their listing that says something like, "Serious inquiries only. Please, no comments on price."

Does the author of the 2015 P90D still have the 2015 Tesla implication that the free supercharging was transferrable? I called Tesla and of course, they would say it is non-transferable, I would love to get any written acceptable proof that the 2015 Model S unlimited SuperCharging is transferrable. I'd like to give unlimited supercharging to a family member who gets the 2015 car. This issue may be why you should keep everything from the original new purchase.

I called tesla and they will ask for the year and its a September 2015 build and has had two owners (I am the second) and the supercharing will transfers as long as it stays private party. The Manager informed me that if I trade my tesla in it will DEFINITELY lose the free supercharging.