Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Tesla Model S 70D Loaded & In Pristine Condition 11k Miles - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As somebody currently shopping for a used tesla, I think unfortunately owners think because they love their cars so much, they are somehow worry more than the market says they are. I think when tesla is giving you a trade in value of 70k and you are trying to sell it for 90k, for example, someone is very far from reality.

As somebody currently shopping for a used tesla, I think unfortunately owners think because they love their cars so much, they are somehow worry more than the market says they are. I think when tesla is giving you a trade in value of 70k and you are trying to sell it for 90k, for example, someone is very far from reality.

Maybe it's a 70D thing. This guy, for instance, thinks 70Ds don't depreciate. I pointed out that with the CO tax credit he'd come close to making money on the sale but that didn't seem to phase him. :smile:

http://westslope.craigslist.org/cto/5410860812.html