Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016.5 Facelift S75 CPO LOADED $54,600 in LA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Sunshine State

Automotive Enthusiast
Jul 13, 2017
Florida
Inventory Search | Tesla

Features 4/50 CPO WARRANTY
Leather, glass roof, Ultra HIFI sound, premium upgrade, AP, Transferable SC, Air suspension

• 75 kWh Battery
  • Rear Wheel Drive
  • 249 miles range (EPA)
  • 5.5 seconds 0-60 mph
  1. Solid Black Paint
  2. Black Next Generation Seats
  3. 19" Silver Slipstream Wheels
  4. All Glass Panoramic Roof
  5. Dark Ash Wood Décor
  6. Integrated Center Console
  7. Black Headliner
  8. Autopilot with convenience features
  9. Free Supercharging
  10. Ultra High Fidelity Sound
  11. HEPA Air Filtration System
  12. Smart Air Suspension
  13. Keyless Entry
  14. Power Liftgate
  15. GPS Enabled Homelink

Last edited:
It seems the new selling price point for the facelift S75’s is in the mid 50’s including the $5000 value CPO warranties. Private sales without extended warranties above that are too high, sellers will disagree but the buying public agrees, they don’t seem to sell if priced too high.

Last edited:
sunshine state - don’t sell yourself too much on that. CPOs and private cars can have a lot of differences beyond the listed features. Your post seems to have an agenda?

Getlib - my 2016.5 75 AP1 was one of the first with USB/rear cup holders. Delivered end Sept 2016. So not fully linked with AP2, but mostly.

I don't think sunshine has to sell anyone on anything. The information he's passing along is pretty black and white. WIth the safety of being able to refuse a car, getting a better warranty and often times a newer car with fewer miles it looks pretty simple. The sellers here often times don't realize they're selling a depreciating asset and a mass production vehicle. Every car on here is not a unicorn!

Reactions: Sunshine State
sunshine state - don’t sell yourself too much on that. CPOs and private cars can have a lot of differences beyond the listed features. Your post seems to have an agenda?

Getlib - my 2016.5 75 AP1 was one of the first with USB/rear cup holders. Delivered end Sept 2016. So not fully linked with AP2, but mostly.
Just passing along a fare priced car for someone in the market. There are good and bad private sales and the same can be argued for CPO’s. People sometimes, actually often have a personal connection to their car and think it is better than someone else’s or even a CPO (backed up with 4/50 warranty) therefore they think theirs is more valuable. No agenda, nothing to gain here just passing it along. BTW I see they posted a couple others in the same price range.

Reactions: Don TLR
I also think spotting a possible good deal is one thing, but collecting more data on trends is probably going to give us more of an accurate understanding of the market value. I rarely see 2016 75s w refresh on Tesla Used Inventory. They are likely to go very quick if its consistently in the mid-50s.

Looking at the Inventory right now and looking for comparables (as close as possible to 2016 75 refresh), I see a 2015 70D with 30k miles for 52.5k with minimal features. Also see a 2015 60 with 35k miles for 57.7k (not loaded with features).

Yoda - not too sure how accurate you are about CPOs often being a newer car. I don't think it is as simple as you portray it. Check the 'HUGE DUMP of 2018 Inventory' thread.

Agree with Sunshine State - you are going to usually find that the data usually trends to the mean. There are good&bad privates and the same for CPOs.