Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016.5 P100DL+ White/Black 39k Miles with warranty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm selling my 2016 P100DL+
White Exterior
Black Interior
21 inch Arachnid Rims
39k Miles
Asking $72k OBO
Selling because my family is growing. I was going to install jump seats but realized I need more space and will be purchasing a model X

FULLY Loaded for its year
MCU1/AP1. Does NOT have Free Supercharging or FSD
This was purchased CPO from Tesla so it has an EXTENDED WARRANTY until October 2023 or 70k miles and the 8 year battery warranty ends October 2024.

The car has the premium interior, panoramic roof which opens, smart air suspension, carbon fiber spoiler, high amperage 72amp charger upgrade, ultra high fidelity sound, I'm selling for $72k firm.
Always garaged, mostly highway miles, rarely used supercharger, charged at home with a level 2.
I charged to 100% 1 time, never taken to a track/never raced, very healthy battery with 300 miles of range. Car drives perfect.. slight road rash on 2 wheels (barely noticeable) from parking, I will likely get this repaired prior to sale or deduct from the selling price

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    328.7 KB · Views: 224
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    361.6 KB · Views: 150
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 153
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    338 KB · Views: 161
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    396.1 KB · Views: 155
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 161
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 164
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 161
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 154
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 171
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand why FUSC makes a difference. You're paying $70k for a car but kill the deal over a few hundred $ per year? On the other hand, if the intention is to supercharge every time for regular use or to save paying for electricity at home... that's really not how supercharging was intended to be used.

FUSC needs to be phased out already if nothing else to help avoid clogging superchargers...

Reactions: El joe and bkp_duke
I don't understand why FUSC makes a difference. You're paying $70k for a car but kill the deal over a few hundred $ per year? On the other hand, if the intention is to supercharge every time for regular use or to save paying for electricity at home... that's really not how supercharging was intended to be used.

FUSC needs to be phased out already if nothing else to help avoid clogging superchargers...

I use the charging network exclusively and it's great. Electricity rates in CA are much higher than other parts of the country. I save thousands a year.

Reactions: TwistedGray
I was wondering the same thing on FUSC on why people are so attracted to it. Every time I charge it is around $5 and $10 at most…(Texas) for road trips.

I guess CA is like 3x or 4x?

Yeah, I'd say on average it's $20 for a rejuicing more or less. Yes, still cheaper than dino blood, but that's not the point. Also, we have an expansive SC network in the state (for the most part - there are pockets).