Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016.5 P90DL for sale in SoCal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Obsidian Black (black with some sparkles in it) 2016.5 P90D with Ludicrous for sale in Orange County CA.

36,000 miles
Black leather interior
Air Suspension
Premium upgrades package
Sunroof
Cold weather package (heated steeringwheel/seats)
AP1
Unlimited Supercharging
Tinted Windows (3M 35% film)
New windshield from Tesla last month to clean up rock chips
Warranty still in tact
19" factory wheels included - I took them off when I bought the car, and put them back on yesterday (not shown in photos). They are very fresh, as are the tires.

Battery history: When I bought the car I got 238mi at 90%. Over the first year it dropped to 225mi, and for the past 1.5 years it's stayed at 225mi @ 90% charge. Don't know what 100% would be, but presumably its 248mi.

Selling because it no longer qualifies for HOV stickers, so I'm buying another electric car (P100D). Liked ludicrous so much I couldn't resist.

Asking $69,000.

Jon

IMG_1146.jpg

IMG_1149.jpg
IMG_1150.jpg
IMG_1148.jpg

Reactions: Don TLR and byeLT4
Beautiful car! I have been looking to upgrade my P85 to a P90DL in the not too distant future. You may want to check Ev CPO website for a comparable price point. There are several P90DL’s for mid to upper $50K. AND they come with four year warranty. I understand the new used program is full of bad press, but how bad could a car with 28K miles be at only $55,800, including warranty.

That being said, GLWS!

• Disagree
Reactions: AWD>
Beautiful car! I have been looking to upgrade my P85 to a P90DL in the not too distant future. You may want to check Ev CPO website for a comparable price point. There are several P90DL’s for mid to upper $50K. AND they come with four year warranty. I understand the new used program is full of bad press, but how bad could a car with 28K miles be at only $55,800, including warranty.

That being said, GLWS!

Those are pre-refresh

69K for this isn't too bad, 65K would proably be pretty killer.

Reactions: LV85
Priced a bit high, looking at 55-60k realistically. That being said good luck with your sale.

What are you guys comparing to to say 55K is a reasonable price for this car? Don't like at pre-refresh P90Ds, those are easily worth 10K less than a refreshed one. The P90D is confusing in that it existed both before and after the refresh.There's no way this is worth any less than 60K.

Obsidian Black (black with some sparkles in it) 2016.5 P90D with Ludicrous for sale in Orange County CA.

36,000 miles
Black leather interior
Air Suspension
Premium upgrades package
Sunroof
Cold weather package (heated steeringwheel/seats)
AP1
Unlimited Supercharging
Tinted Windows (3M 35% film)
New windshield from Tesla last month to clean up rock chips
Warranty still in tact
19" factory wheels included - I took them off when I bought the car, and put them back on yesterday (not shown in photos). They are very fresh, as are the tires.

Battery history: When I bought the car I got 238mi at 90%. Over the first year it dropped to 225mi, and for the past 1.5 years it's stayed at 225mi @ 90% charge. Don't know what 100% would be, but presumably its 248mi.

Selling because it no longer qualifies for HOV stickers, so I'm buying another electric car (P100D). Liked ludicrous so much I couldn't resist.

Asking $69,000.

Jon

View attachment 387968

View attachment 387969 View attachment 387970 View attachment 387971

Wished it was white.. pricing is actually pretty good. Great would be $65k. Really interested in how much this would sell for. There aren't much to compare to but private is ideally better.