Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 75D For Sale, 1700 mi, AP1.0, Pano, Midnight Met w/Next Gen, 19-Slipstream (NC)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, didn't even have time to get to put up a proper profile. Had some life issues pop up soon after purchase, wife wants the Tesla to go, asking $76k OBO. Took Delivery end of October, love driving it, seamlessly quick, smooth, quiet. My loss is your gain, but I'll definitely get into another Tesla asap. I attached a few pics of the exterior, will try to get some interior shots posted asap. Here are the original specs:

Model S 75D - $79,500
Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint - $1000
All Glass Panoramic Roof - $1,500
19" Slipstream Wheels
Black Next Generation Seats - $2500
Dark Ash Wood décor
Black Headliner
Supercharger Enabled
Autopilot Active - $3,000
SubTotal: $87,500
Dest/Doc Fee: $1,200
Total: $88,700

Our MS 75D has lived in our garage since we brought it down from Devon, PA, the only road trip it's been on, down the Blue Ridge Mountains on Skyline Drive. It's in near-perfect condition, I'm the original owner, haven't even received plates yet. I think I'm obligated to take the Fed Tax Credit but my price has been adjusted to reflect that, and my asking is pegged below any other 75D or equivalent cars I've been able to find in the marketplace. Will consider reasonable offers, and willing to consider a trade + cash for your older used (and well-loved) MS 85.

Attachments

• IMG_0283.PNG
    IMG_0283.PNG
    163.2 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_7989.JPG
    IMG_7989.JPG
    654.3 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_7982.JPG
    IMG_7982.JPG
    660 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_7995.JPG
    IMG_7995.JPG
    548.5 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_7996.JPG
    IMG_7996.JPG
    576.1 KB · Views: 178
I might be interested in that trade, may be win-win for both of us! I'm a little leery of your 78k miles, though. Can you post/send some pics? Also, has your P85 had any battery swap/drive unit replacements? Other warranty fixes?

Thanks! Jason

I might be interested in that trade, may be win-win for both of us! I'm a little leery of your 78k miles, though. Can you post/send some pics? Also, has your P85 had any battery swap/drive unit replacements? Other warranty fixes?

Thanks! Jason
I can send some photos I have not had any problems with it as some early builds have. Would you want me to text you photos or just upload them to this tread?