Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 90D Mid Silver/Gray Next Gen, 2023 CA Carpool sticker

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For Sale Make offer

2016 90D Midnight Silver Metallic, 53k miles includes

-Auto Pilot 1
-Gray interior next Gen seats
- Pano Sunroof
-All wheel drive
-Prem Package
-Hi Fidelity Package
-19 base rims, new tires Goodyear
-3rd row seats
- New purple Carpool sticker good through 2023
- Lifetime Super Charging

Photos !!! Suspension standard or air ?? Can you still get an Extended warranty even if you are at 53K miles ? Please !!!!

The car will still have the power train warranty for 8 years unlimited miles. Why would you pay $4700 plus $200 for each repair (so minimum of $4900) to warranty the other parts of the car for 50k miles? I mean, I can't see the average expenditure for repairs other than battery/drive unit on a Tesla Model S between 50 and 100k miles being over $5k. I'd agree with you if the battery and drive unit were no longer covered. But, spending $5k to protect yourself against at MOST, $8k in repairs just doesn't seem like a very good bet to me. I'd rather buy $5k in Tesla stock and bet that either a) the car won't need any, or at least $5k in repairs, b) my gain in TSLA was more than the amount of the repairs.

You can do a LOT of repairs for $5k. If you think this car even MIGHT need more than $5k in repairs on items other than the drive train over the next 50k miles, you should look for a different brand, more reliable brand.

JMHO

Hello, I am new here. Though you have sold the car already, I wanted to find out more about your experience getting the purple stickers on this 2016 model? Did the car have any California stickers previously? Did you have to check the VIN against that big PDF list? Thank you!

Hello, I am new here. Though you have sold the car already, I wanted to find out more about your experience getting the purple stickers on this 2016 model? Did the car have any California stickers previously? Did you have to check the VIN against that big PDF list? Thank you!

Out-of-state cars and CA registered cars that have not previously received HOV stickers are eligible for HOV stickers any time. You can easily check to see whether your VIN is eligible from that massive PDF list. If you see your VIN on it, you will not be eligible for new HOV stickers.