Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model S 90D - Black on Black

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am the original non-smoking owner and have taken really good care of this car.

It has the post-face lift design and include Black Solid Paint, Body Color Roof, 19 in. Wheels, Black Next Generation Leather Seats, Dark Ash Wood Décor, Black Alcantara Headliner, Autopilot 1.0, and the Premium Upgrades Package (which includes power liftgate, LED turning and fog lights, LED ambient interior lighting, lighted door handles, and Tesla HEPA filter system, Bioweapon Defense Mode.) Black on Black is stunning and there is not another 2016 90D for sale at the moment with this color and interior combination. Both Tesla carpet mats and Tesla Weathertech mats ($250) will be included. Model S is on Michelin X-Ice (winter tires $950) and I will also include the set of almost new Michelin all-seasons that came with the car. The car is in great condition and has had no accidents. Supercharger is free for life.

Miles: 14.7K
Price: $75,000

Please PM me if interested or for more information. Thanks!

kN31f1B - Imgur.jpg
rl3FmZU - Imgur.jpg
DSC05221.JPG
DSC05227.JPG
DSC05242.JPG
DSC05270.JPG
DSC05282.JPG
DSC05254.JPG
tRK8oUW - Imgur.jpg

Attachments

• KXz5rPE - Imgur.jpg
    KXz5rPE - Imgur.jpg
    312.4 KB · Views: 45
Can you share window sticker so I can see what options are in it; I wanted to get glass roof atleast but not a deal breaker; also AP 2.0; but if the options are looking good I can definitely consider this car. Will wait for your window sticker;

Azeem Karmally
832-651-6829