Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model S 90D w/ Sunroof and Rear Seats - $65k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This Telsa is fully loaded with many features you can no longer receive.

I have treated this like my third child, but I'm actually going to have a third child and I need a bigger car and can't afford a new X.

This Model S 90D has several features no longer available:

• UNLIMITED free supercharging
  • Grey leather seats
  • Third row rear facing child seats
  • Sunroof
  • 72A on board charger
Other than some minor road rash on the wheels (see picture), car is in perfect condition! New tires put on in March of this year and have approximately 14k miles on them. Comes with Autopilot Version 1.

Asking $65k. I have this posted on other websites for $67.5 because the general public has no clue how to price these cars and I'm expecting a lot of haggling, but this is the fair price.

Photos and free Carfax here: https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/756798976/overview/

Darvin,

Since your response could impact my ability to sell by car at a fair price I wish you would try to speak accurately instead of off the cuff. The average price for a 2016 90D on EV-CPO with autopilot 1 is $59,391. Most of those have the old facia as there was only a three to four month period of new facia +AP1. In addition there are multiple options on my vehicle that are not part of the standard config. So when you say there are lots for $55k that is technically true, but it is a very misleading statement. There are also lots in the 60s and the 40s, each car is unique. I've priced this using comparable sales and KBB. I'm asking what I think is a fair price, anyone is open to offer me what they feel is a fair price and I'm open to the discussion. I assume you have zero interest in this car, but please let me know otherwise

darvin is a troll and ignorant in the For Sale forum. There are plenty of posters commenting on listing price, but their comments are mostly accurate. darvin simply does a dumb search without paying attention into comparable options. He is still looking for buying his ideal $35k Model S.

• Love
Reactions: b team and Don TLR
Darvin,

Since your response could impact my ability to sell by car at a fair price I wish you would try to speak accurately instead of off the cuff. The average price for a 2016 90D on EV-CPO with autopilot 1 is $59,391. Most of those have the old facia as there was only a three to four month period of new facia +AP1. In addition there are multiple options on my vehicle that are not part of the standard config. So when you say there are lots for $55k that is technically true, but it is a very misleading statement. There are also lots in the 60s and the 40s, each car is unique. I've priced this using comparable sales and KBB. I'm asking what I think is a fair price, anyone is open to offer me what they feel is a fair price and I'm open to the discussion. I assume you have zero interest in this car, but please let me know otherwise

The majority of the 2016 year was the refresh nose but I do see what your saying about the newer 16’s being AP2 cars which isn’t bad though. 2016 refresh AP1 S90D’s are the best deal out there to purchase in my opinion. Not priced much more now than S60 and 75’s and so much more car. GLWS

Last edited:
2016 Refresh model after Oct (8 cameras, etc) will get have computer upgrade available next year, fully supporting FSD. Obviously, that will hold value. Even better if FSD was purchased with the car (assume it stays with the vehicle), the upgrade will be free.

• Helpful
Reactions: Don TLR
2016 Refresh model after Oct (8 cameras, etc) will get have computer upgrade available next year, fully supporting FSD. Obviously, that will hold value. Even better if FSD was purchased with the car (assume it stays with the vehicle), the upgrade will be free.
I believe only cars with 2.0 are eligible for the computer upgrade.