Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model S P100DL with FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TwistedGray

Ludicrous > Ludacris
Mar 12, 2021
Monterey Bay, CA
$62,000

NOTE: I can assist with financing.

2016 Tesla Model S P100DL
42,000 miles
FSD included
12/2016 manufacture date
Pay per use supercharging

Two previous owners and no accidents

It is currently in route to me, and I should have it around the end of next week. I believe that it has ventilated seats, but I'll confirm that once it arrives.

Sale 01.jpg
Sale 02.jpg
Sale 03.jpg
Sale 04.jpg
Sale 05.jpg
Sale 06.jpg
Sale 08.jpg
Sale 09.jpg
Sale 10.jpg

I would be curious to see some different/better images of all of the seats. The front ones have something near the shoulder area that kind of look like they could be ventilated as you stated but I'm leaning more towards some weird pixelating of the surface in that area than ventilation. The seat bottoms would be more textured looking so I'm guessing not ventilated.

Another anomaly I'm seeing that may or may not be a picture issue is that the rear seats appear to be textile seats from that image. Based on that, I wonder if the front seats have been changed out. I'll reserve any more assumptions until we have more data but, based strictly on those images, I'm seeing some inconsistencies.

That said, just so I'm clear, you're selling a car that you've never seen in person? If that's the case, I'd hold off on creating this listing until I had a chance to inspect it in person to make sure you know what you're selling. See my previous points as an example of why I make that recommendation.

Reactions: OutRun
I would be curious to see some different/better images of all of the seats. The front ones have something near the shoulder area that kind of look like they could be ventilated as you stated but I'm leaning more towards some weird pixelating of the surface in that area than ventilation. The seat bottoms would be more textured looking so I'm guessing not ventilated.

Another anomaly I'm seeing that may or may not be a picture issue is that the rear seats appear to be textile seats from that image. Based on that, I wonder if the front seats have been changed out. I'll reserve any more assumptions until we have more data but, based strictly on those images, I'm seeing some inconsistencies.

That said, just so I'm clear, you're selling a car that you've never seen in person? If that's the case, I'd hold off on creating this listing until I had a chance to inspect it in person to make sure you know what you're selling. See my previous points as an example of why I make that recommendation.

I appreciate your input 👍