Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model X 90D for sale near Portland, OR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love this car, and I'm only selling it because I'm moving out of the country and cannot bring a left-hand drive car.

VIN ends in 005471

Model X 90D
Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
Red Multi-Coat Paint
20" Silver Wheels
Black Leather Seats
Obeche Wood Matte Décor
Black Headliner
Six Seat Interior
Supercharger Enabled - (free supercharging transfers to next owner)
Autopilot
Smart Air Suspension
Premium Interior Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Currently has about 40k miles

It also has an extended warranty / prepaid service plan and a full-body wrap. It has never been in an accident and has been an absolute champ. As noted above, I am only parting with it because we are moving to the Southern Hemisphere to a country that requires right-hand drive cars.

IMG_0662.jpgScreen Shot 2018-11-14 at 4.21.21 PM.png

Asking $78k to a local buyer.

Reactions: JasontheBeaver
Sorry, I'm confused. I don't have an ad on CraigsList, so I'm assuming you are saying that my post above looks like one? I was only trying to include the most relevant information, but if you have some more specific suggestions on how to improve it that would be great.

Sorry, I'm confused. I don't have an ad on CraigsList, so I'm assuming you are saying that my post above looks like one? I was only trying to include the most relevant information, but if you have some more specific suggestions on how to improve it that would be great.

Someone has an ad posted for your car on Portland's craigslist.

Tesla X 100D Heated Steering Wheel