Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 MS75 Feeler in OC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Possibly one of the coolest color combinations out there with rare unicorn grey interior on a December delivery Model S. No accidents, no dents, no dings. Car front end was wrapped the first week I had the car so the paint should be pristine. Reason for sale is Id like more range due to my commute so I'm looking to upgrade to to a 100D (or even a P100 :)

2016 December delivery Model S 75 (rwd) HW2
- Black exterior
- (rare) Grey Next Gen Seats/Interior
- Black alcantara headliner
- Panoramic Sun Roof
- Active Air Suspension
- Enhanced Auto Pilot 2.0
- 19" slipstream wheels and tires with less than 10 miles on them (put on Turbines on day 1)
- optional 21" non-staggered turbines with 60% tires (your choice) for $1000 more
- unlimited supercharging
- HOV sticker
- Current Mileage: 7,500 (give or take) currently commuting with it
- xPel clear bra on entire front clip (full fenders, full hood, headlights, bumper, mirrors) installed on 1st week of ownership)
- ceramic tint all around including windshield
- aftermarket abstract ocean leds (all 13 + 4 red ones on doors)
- aftermarket Power lift-gate with oem trunk button
- factory led floods on door handles when extended (car is non-premium but leds we're retrofitted)
- red Calipers (professionally painted)

Asking $70,000 firm or $71,000 with the Turbines. Car is located in Orange County during the day. Always garaged at home and at work.

Thanks for looking. PS Not interested in offers lower than my asking price!

Here's the exterior for now. I'll take pics of interior in a bit

Serious inquiries only, please call or txt. 626-888-2271. -Ant

IMG_1028.jpg

Fair Deal. This is pretty much inline with what the car is worth.

86500 - federal tax - state tax - air pollution (12500) - 3k for depreciation = 70,000
Thanks for the breakdown! at the very least, it would be a fair deal, however I think its actually an EXCELLENT deal!

Here is why:
1) because its my car lol and everyone that sells thinks theirs is the best deal! :)

2) Its actually $87,700 - federal, - california state ($10,000) and i gave it around -$1,500/mo of depreciation for each month of ownership. (not sure what air pollution is but i dont get anything back for that here in California)

3) From there, the freebies are basically: $2,600 of expel clear bra $900 of ceramic tint for all 5 windows plus windshield, $550 for power liftgate and oem switch, $200 for the abstract ocean leds, $350 for the brake caliper paint job, and other small misc freebies here and there (like the leds in the door handles when they present, etc). Oh and I also forgot I got Factory fog lights retrofitted at tesla (another $1200)

so total freebies on top: +$5,800-$6,000 give/take not including labor costs, etc.