Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 p100D black leather seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great video @BLKTSLA! I have gen 2 seats in my 2015 85D which I find rather ordinary. I never realized how basic they were until Tesla gave me a Jaguar XF loaner and the bolstered seats in those really were comfortable. I have considered upgrading mine but won’t spend 5k to do so.

@alhern would you be able to ship these?

Also, what would Tesla charge to install these? I see mention $500-1000 but not sure if that is it?

Great video @BLKTSLA! I have gen 2 seats in my 2015 85D which I find rather ordinary. I never realized how basic they were until Tesla gave me a Jaguar XF loaner and the bolstered seats in those really were comfortable. I have considered upgrading mine but won’t spend 5k to do so.

@alhern would you be able to ship these?

Also, what would Tesla charge to install these? I see mention $500-1000 but not sure if that is it?
sorry but I wouldn't be able to ship them as its just too much work/cost to do properly but I'm also in ny a lot as well when I go i will let you know and if you still need them I will bring them with me. As to what Tesla charges it probably depends on witch one you go to as they all seem to be different price and what they can do etc if they are even willing to do anything in the first place. if you need any info etc you can call me as well since I'm not on here all of the time.
thanks