Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 P90DL battery 1071941-00-C

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all.
Just became a Tesla owner after 5 years of being a huge fan.
Battery version 10711941-00-C on P90DL+
What version is it? Ver2 or Ver3?
Am I actually capable of ludicrous+ or is it just a blank option in my menu and not real ludicrous+?
What else should I know about this battery?

Thanks

Ludicrous + Driving Mode, you should be able to. Just look for Ludicrous and to the right of it should be Ludicrous +. This is really the old Max Battery mode which I believe also gives you access to Launch Mode.

There is a Ludicrous + East Egg which is now in the Toy Box. When activated gives you additional telemetry on your Instrument Cluster. That Ludicrous + is only available for the P100D and the new Raven Performance Models, so you won't be able to see or use that mode.

Ludicrous + Driving Mode, you should be able to. Just look for Ludicrous and to the right of it should be Ludicrous +. This is really the old Max Battery mode which I believe also gives you access to Launch Mode.

There is a Ludicrous + East Egg which is now in the Toy Box. When activated gives you additional telemetry on your Instrument Cluster. That Ludicrous + is only available for the P100D and the new Raven Performance Models, so you won't be able to see or use that mode.

Yes, you're absolutely correct in all you're saying. There is ludicrous+ option to the right of Ludicrous, and also there is ludicrous+ Easter egg in the toy box.
What all this means to me? Am I on 1500v or 1600v battery? In other words, is my battery capable of ludicrous or only insane? My battery code is
1071941-00-C

@domodan - the car has 114k miles. I'm in UK, are you also in UK?

What all this means to me?

If you see the Ludicrous and Ludicrous + Acceleration Mode, then you have Ludicrous Mode. That's pretty much it. If you see Insane and Insane+ Acceleration Mode (and not Ludicrous and Ludicrous+) then you have Insane. It's pretty easy based on what you see in the Acceleration Mode.

As for your battery average, no idea. Maybe the ScanMyTesla tool would tell you that, but I'm not too sure. There's nothin got the battery label (passenger wheel well location) that would mention amperage, just voltage.

Yes, you're absolutely correct in all you're saying. There is ludicrous+ option to the right of Ludicrous, and also there is ludicrous+ Easter egg in the toy box.
What all this means to me? Am I on 1500v or 1600v battery? In other words, is my battery capable of ludicrous or only insane? My battery code is
1071941-00-C

@domodan - the car has 114k miles. I'm in UK, are you also in UK?
I didn’t realize you’re in the UK. I’m in the US.