Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 S90D - Refresh For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I unexpectedly lost my job and although I have landed another one my wife and I have decided to pull back on some of our unnecessary expenses and unfortunately the Tesla is one of them (since I own another car I can use for commuting). It has been an amazing car and have loved every minute of it. It has been a hard decision but with a 4 month old and the stress related to work we think it is best to cut back.

Below is the information about the car and some pictures, I can provide more pictures and the MVPA if you someone is interested in purchasing. I tried to price it fairly based on what else I saw online and on these forums but please tell me if you think I am off the mark. It is in perfect shape and stays in the garage when not being driven.

2016 90D Model S
7,645 miles
Midnight Silver
Pano Roof
19" Slipstream Wheels
Black Next Gen Seats
Black Headliner
Supercharger Enabled (free for life)
Autopilot (HW 1.0)
Smart Air Suspension
Premium Interior Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Total Cost: $106,700.00

Asking: $88k OBO

IMG_3538.JPG
IMG_3530.JPG
IMG_3531.JPG
IMG_3539.JPG

I am in Tampa, Florida and pretty much have the exact same car minus the air suspension (year, color, etc...). I would LOVE to upgrade to this (mine is a 75D, not a 90D), but I wouldn't have the first clue how to pull off such a thing.

Honestly, those sites you mentioned do a horrible job of listing Tesla vehicles. Most of them don't even list the Model (kwh). I just move on immediately if that info at least isn't there. And like I said, if the spec sheet or window sticker isn't there, I simply assume it doesn't have any options (if not specifically mentioned in the ad). Tesla has changed its base cars and options SO much that you really need to see the sticker or spec sheet to fully grasp what the car has and doesn't have.

I would highly recommend that you require the user to send a picture of the original sticker with the pics of the car, or require that they get the spec sheet from Tesla. An owner can EASILY get it. It will be somewhat difficult and cumbersome for you. There simply is no easy way for anyone except the owner to get it. But, if you look at the cars for sale on this site, you will always see the same request - original window sticker. If you want your site to standout and be something that people will really like, require the spec sheet or window sticker as a condition of listing the car. Otherwise, it just be another site listing cars that people get aggravated with because they have to ask for the same ole info - window sticker! Oh, and make sure it is actually legible too.

I unexpectedly lost my job and although I have landed another one my wife and I have decided to pull back on some of our unnecessary expenses and unfortunately the Tesla is one of them (since I own another car I can use for commuting). It has been an amazing car and have loved every minute of it. It has been a hard decision but with a 4 month old and the stress related to work we think it is best to cut back.

Below is the information about the car and some pictures, I can provide more pictures and the MVPA if you someone is interested in purchasing. I tried to price it fairly based on what else I saw online and on these forums but please tell me if you think I am off the mark. It is in perfect shape and stays in the garage when not being driven.

2016 90D Model S
7,645 miles
Midnight Silver
Pano Roof
19" Slipstream Wheels
Black Next Gen Seats
Black Headliner
Supercharger Enabled (free for life)
Autopilot (HW 1.0)
Smart Air Suspension
Premium Interior Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Total Cost: $106,700.00

Asking: $88k OBO

View attachment 211749View attachment 211746 View attachment 211747 View attachment 211750