Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Tesla Model X 75D for sale in Kirkland WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2016 Tesla Model X 75D for sale in Kirkland WA

My sister is selling her Tesla Model X. She bought it new. It is in great great condition. Come take a look.

Pearl White, Tan Leather, 22-inch wheels, 6-seater, auto-pilot, smart air suspension, sub-zero weather package, on board 80-amp charger, all seats heated.

35,500 miles

Asking $73,645

VIN 5YJXCBE22GF009225

Located in Kirkland WA

Please no dealers respond to this ad.

thumbnail_IMG_0644.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0646.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0647.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0644.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0646.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0647.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0650.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0652.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0656.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0659.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0662.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0663.jpg
thumbnail_IMG-0638.jpg

Thanks for mentioning that it will transfer. And, the build sheet states 80 amp. It was an written-in extra. It may be a typo?
I could be mistaken about the 80 amp charger but I don't think the X ever had an 80 amp charger. This article from 2015 mentions 48 amps and 72 amps: Tesla Model X Buyer Finds Hidden Doubly Quick 72A On-Board Charger Option - HybridCars.com

Can you provide the exact wording? Maybe it's referring to the 80 amp wall connector that was offered with the vehicle several years ago?

what range are you getting and what percentage do you normally charge to? Were in the market for an X but I dont know how my wife feels about the tan interior.
My sister typically uses it for around town driving and plugs in when home. Never really goes below half charged. However Tesla states a range of 237 miles. I know about the tan interior - the thinking is it will stain - however it seems to hold up well even with kids :)

Yeah. I don't know if I would trust something handwritten like that. They were probably confused since the Model S was originally available with an 80 amp charger...but IIRC, the X only ever had 48 or 72 amps.

If you look at the bottom left of the charging screen for the X before plugging in, does it show "Max Current 72 amps" or "Max Current 80 amps"?

New Asking Price is $69,500. Please contact me if you are interested! Thank you all for looking.

May want to also adjust $3k lower than Tesla. Tesla includes a 4/year 50kmiles warranty with no deductable on top of current miles on odometer. Its valued around $3k.

You may want to post pictures of what an extended warranty would cost if a potential buyer would want it (its located on your tesla home page).

May want to also adjust $3k lower than Tesla. Tesla includes a 4/year 50kmiles warranty with no deductable on top of current miles on odometer. Its valued around $3k.

You may want to post pictures of what an extended warranty would cost if a potential buyer would want it (its located on your tesla home page).

I believe the pre owned warranty is 4 year from the date of pick up but the 50k miles still stands. I purchased mine at 12/18 used and my coverage is till 12/2022 or 50k miles. I was under the impression the mileage would be on top of what the purchased mileage is but it is not the case.

• Disagree
Reactions: playoutside
I believe the pre owned warranty is 4 year from the date of pick up but the 50k miles still stands. I purchased mine at 12/18 used and my coverage is till 12/2022 or 50k miles. I was under the impression the mileage would be on top of what the purchased mileage is but it is not the case.

Doesn't make sense. Cause there are some 4yr/50k with current miles at 45k. Only 5k coverage?

Warranty
The program offers a four-year/50,000-mile basic warranty that replaces the original warranty and begins on the first day with the mileage the pre-owned vehicle is delivered with. Owners must receive their warranty service in the North America Warranty Region in order to maintain coverage.

trust me I wish it wasn't true too. I had to reach out to Tesla support to get a detail clarification on my warranty. Email reply shown below. My used 2016 X had 15k miles at the time of purchase.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Tesla. I apologize for the delayed response, and any inconvenience this may have caused. I have reviewed your account and confirmed you are covered under the Pre-Owned Limited Warranty, you are covered until 12-7-2022 or 50,050 miles, whichever comes first.

Please visit our Support Page, (www.tesla.com/support) which covers frequently asked questions about Tesla and your vehicle. If you have any further questions or concerns, you can reach Customer Support at [email protected] or by phone at 1-877-79-TESLA (83752)

Best Regards,

Heather | Tesla Support
12832 Frontrunner Blvd., Draper, UT 84020
[email protected]