TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2016 X P90D for S and cash black, black, black 22", prem, 100k warranty

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by azsmartbet, Jun 18, 2018.

1. azsmartbet

azsmartbet Member

Hello, I have a black on black 2016 Tesla X P90D with 24k miles but I'd rather have an S and cash. Might consider a 3 if priced well. I work for a Fortune 500 IT co locate do in PHX, AZ. If you have negative things to say about this ad message me but don't reply below.

Extended Tesla Warranty to May 2024 and prepaid service package $8000 option.
    Chrome delete wrap satin black
    Insane mode
    Tow package
    AP1
    Active spoiler
    Premium package
    High fidelity sound
    7 seating
    Black leather
    22" black Turbine wheels w new tires less than. month old.
    Dark ash wood (looks black shiny w grey wood grain)
    Smart air suspension
    Black headliner and alcantara on dash

Trade price is $99,900 and yours needs to be priced well. Please don't try to trace me a 2016 p90d S at $95k - be fair. I will also take watch trades. Text is easiest for me 6027155476 Paul.

The build sheet is below. It was serviced about a month ago and still has prepaid services remaining.

Attached Files:

• Like x 1
  2. Sunshine State

#2 Sunshine State, Jun 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    What does "Please don't try to trace me a 2016 p90d S at $95k, be fair" mean? I’m not familiar with that expression. The same year S and X’s are virtually equal in used value so are you saying you just want an older or smaller range, less valuable car than yours? I saw you had posted an X for trade for a while and it didn’t look like it got much interest. Just wondering if it is or isn’t any easy way to market a car.

• Like x 1
    • Love x 1
  3. Plan B

Plan B Active Member

Wish I could afford to wear a $100K watch :cool:

4. azsmartbet

azsmartbet Member

I recently passed on a 2016 S P90D for $83k w ludicrous and 20k miles. Lots of features. No way on earth the same year mode S is same value as same mode X. You're out of touch if you think that's the case lol

• Disagree x 1
  5. Sunshine State

LOL:rolleyes: I’m definitely up on my pricing, it must have been an old nose ‘16 car or had something else wrong with it. If it was a current gen nose both of you would have been crazy if they were willing to pay the difference to $99k and you didn’t take it. Yes, there are always deals around, I’m sure you know Tesla has a loaded CPO 12,000 mile 2016 X90D for $95k with Ludicrous, 7 seat, trailer tow 22’s, 4 year 100k warranty, remind me again who is out of touch?
    https://evcpo.net/ev.php?ev=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cudGVzbGEuY29tL3VzZWQvNVlKWENBRTQ4R0ZTMDA5MTg/cmVkaXJlY3Q9bm8=

• Like x 2
    • Love x 2
  6. Xolt

Xolt Member

Hey Sunshine State, set him straight. You seem to know your **** and have facts to back them up :D

7. MidwestMX

MidwestMX Member

I’m confused. You were trading a titanium 2016 Model X less than two weeks ago and you mentioned you didn’t trade it and now you are trading a Black 2016 Model X? Did you paint the car or do you have two 2016 Model X’s with about the same amount of miles?

2016 Model X 90D Titanium for S and cash

• Like x 1
  8. northwoods

northwoods Member

He also mentioned he was thinking of wrapping it and getting new tires. Good catch

9. azsmartbet

azsmartbet Member

I've had 3 model X this year. Silver. Then Titanium brown and now p90d X. If you're interested Bettd a pic

Attached Files:

10. azsmartbet

azsmartbet Member

I even posted it on here. Was new nose and no crashes. Found out later I should have bought it. Dealer I know Boight it. Issue I had was red color and it wasn't the cool bright red it was a dark burgundy. It had 20k miles. He was nice ironically I had bought his 21s a few months before and then he offered me the S

11. Sunshine State

Probably was Signature Red

Attached Files:

12. azsmartbet

azsmartbet Member

Now I am wondering if the Red p90d was 90k or 80k... I have owned 8 Tesla in the last year and 9 in the last 2 I have gone back and forth so many times I cant even think of all the cars I saw.

13. azsmartbet

azsmartbet Member

Tinted the front windows. Pic here

14. Zorg

Zorg Member

Car ADD?

15. azsmartbet

azsmartbet Member

I am sorry what does Car Add mean?

16. Zorg

Zorg Member

Attention deficit disorder

17. azsmartbet

azsmartbet Member

You should see how I am with watches, I have had 200 watches in the last 12 months lol. Buy sell trade it;s an addition. But it is better than the poker addiction I had. AND CHEAPER