Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model S 100d

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
GA is the most expensive state in the US to own an electric vehicle. Not only do they charge a VATV usage tax, but there are 0 tax credits on the purchase and they even added a $200 a year fee to all electric car owners since you are not buying gas.

Texas is also fighting to get to the top of the worst states for this. Technically one can't even finance through Tesla here and there's no incentives as far as I've been researching. It's like they're going backwards, they want bigger trucks to make more noise and use more gas *facepalm*

Honestly these things make me want to skip dealers even more and jump on a Tesla already...

Sorry about a bit of off-topic.

Reactions: byeLT4
Can get a new one for 77k.

This is a funny trend nowadays around here. I keep an eye on for-sale ads around here just for the giggles. When I open one, I already start thinking "wonder if this one will ask for his used one as much as a new one costs".

There are exceptions too (very few), over-evaluate what they have. A correctly priced beautiful red S was recently sold in just a few days...

Reactions: Apoztel and darxsys
Tesla Model S 100D Metallic Blue (Black Interior)

00j0j_fFZws4wheMB_600x450.jpg

I don't know if just me, but I can't make out the image. I have a 4k monitor. Might want to post a clearer image.