Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model X 100d rear brake pad replacements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've looked everywhere for rear brake pads for the 100d. The rear pads i need have a tab on the top and and a tab on the bottom and clip in. Every pad I have ordered, show up with the circles on the top for the pins to run thru. I guess the 100d has a different rear caliper that is not brembo make? Even when I have found pictures of the correct brakes, the pads show up with the circles.(picture doesn't match product) If anyone has the part number or where to order the rear brakes from, it would be greatly appreciated.

I've looked everywhere for rear brake pads for the 100d. The rear pads i need have a tab on the top and and a tab on the bottom and clip in. Every pad I have ordered, show up with the circles on the top for the pins to run thru. I guess the 100d has a different rear caliper that is not brembo make? Even when I have found pictures of the correct brakes, the pads show up with the circles.(picture doesn't match product) If anyone has the part number or where to order the rear brakes from, it would be greatly appreciated.

You can't order them through Tesla's parts department?

If you have free returns, try ordering the 75D pads from a 2018 model X. It may be a database error and they're sending you out pads for the brembo rear. Don't use a 2016 or 2017 as some of those had brembo rears as well.

Reactions: MSM X100