Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Tesla Model S Steering Wheel Cover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

Would anyone be able to recommend a nice steering wheel cover that would fit a 2017 Tesla Model S? Just looking for something that looks a little bit nicer now that my steering wheel is showing it's age.

Thanks!

If you need a steering wheel cover, I recommend this one. This Alcantara steering wheel cover was developed and designed specifically for the Tesla Model S. This cover fits the Tesla Model S/Model X original leather steering wheel.

Alcantara Steering Wheel Cover for Tesla Model S / Model X

This steering wheel cover fits the original leather steering wheel of the Tesla Model S/Model X. When you receive this steering wheel cover, you can install it without removing the original leather steering wheel.

But actually, I recommend you to choose the customized steering wheel, it will be cooler and more fashionable. Enhance your driving experience and interior.

Steering Wheel Replacement for Tesla Model S

AlcantaraYokeSteeringWheelReplacementforTeslaModelSX-tesery_3.jpg

Hello,

Would anyone be able to recommend a nice steering wheel cover that would fit a 2017 Tesla Model S? Just looking for something that looks a little bit nicer now that my steering wheel is showing it's age.

Thanks!
Just curious, did you find anything? Thinking about doing the same and I saw a few on eBay. But not many pics of what they actually look like installed in the real world...