Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018.42.3 spotted on Teslafi

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
should be a minor bug fix. now more than 50% of teslafi fleet has the 42.2 deployed. myself see some minor bugs such a back camera black out sometimes. but other than that, major features are very stable. I see the auto lane change is the most stable ever on 42.2. good to see the tesla makes great progresses in every major release.

Reactions: OPRCE
Updated overnight and taking for a drive shortly!

SmartSelect_20181102-045607_Tesla.jpg

Got 42.3 a few hours ago. Previously on 8.something.

I agree it's probably minor bug fixes not reflected in the Release Notes. Which where i work is common to release for polishing the software after a major release like v9 has been adopted by many users.

Just updated from 42.2 to 42.3. No changes in release notes (Nav on Autopilot still missing for me in the release notes and as an option to enable in the autopilot menu). Service center indicates maps were not up-to-date this afternoon, but suggested they were nearly finished updating just prior to my car downloading & subsequently installing 42.3 this evening. Hopefully the maps will update/finish updating overnight (??) and NoA will be available tomorrow.

I just signed up for TeslaFi and was wondering is there a forum for just TeslaFi chatter on here somewhere I can't find it?
There is no separate TeslaFI area on TMC, but there are a number of threads you can find if you search. The TeslaFI site itself has a support forum area General / TeslaFi which has tips on how to use TeslaFI and enhancement requests.

Just updated from 42.2 to 42.3. No changes in release notes (Nav on Autopilot still missing for me in the release notes and as an option to enable in the autopilot menu). Service center indicates maps were not up-to-date this afternoon, but suggested they were nearly finished updating just prior to my car downloading & subsequently installing 42.3 this evening. Hopefully the maps will update/finish updating overnight (??) and NoA will be available tomorrow.
Still no NoA available after updating to 42.3 last night and giving the car 12+ hours to hopefully finish a map update support said had just finished. Seems like another call to support is in my future.