Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 M3 LR AWD with FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve seen very, very few private sellers of used 3’s who have priced their cars so that’s it’s more attractive than buying from Tesla. Tesla unfortunately has the power to set prices on used cars and add in FSD at no cost to them.

Yes right on ! At the risk of sounding harsh; the reasoning & line I often hear from classic car sellers (i restore) is "I have xxx into it".
When I offer a very fair market price it's almost like thier ego gets in the way, they are personnaly insulted & won't budge. The ad sits for weeks, get's stale. Other buyers notice & wonder what's wrong with the thing. Buyer gets less than he might of if fairly priced from the get go. If a seller wants to move his car, Tesla or otherwise *do your research* price it at market, maybe a hair low. You will move it no grief, not sucomb to negotiating & taking lower price weeks later. Don't start crazy high & wait for th Tooth Fairy.... she ain't coming.

Reactions: momo3605