Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great condition Tesla Model 3. Owned and loved for by Tesla employee. Almost always garaged, hand washed, and maintained. This is the longest-range Model 3 available (not available new anymore). Recent ceramic coat applied to paint (better than wax, will last ~2 years).

– Long Range Rear Wheel Drive (0-60 ~4.9s)
– Range: Up to 325 Miles (showing 315 mi at most recent 100% charge)
– Battery condition: excellent, and rarely charged to 100%
– 19″ Sport Wheels
– Enhanced Autopilot (most current Autopilot full self driving features)
– Original owner
– Free lifetime Premium Connectivity ($120/yr value)
– Hand washed only; once machine washed
– Very Good Condition; (interior like new, some minor chips, scratches and minor curb rash)
– Recent ceramic coat applied (better than traditional wax, should last ~2 years)
– Tesla spare tire kit
– Tesla Mobile Charger Gen 2 with 240v adapters
– Drivetrain warranty until Jan 2022 or 50,000 miles
– Battery & Drive Unit warranty until Jan 2026 or 120,000 miles
– Premium Interior
– California HOV stickers (installed with easy-to-remove double sided tape)

IMG_6670 jpeg.jpg
1 jpeg.jpg
dr seat jpeg.jpg
rear jpeg.jpg
console jepg.jpg
frunk jpeg.jpg
1 jpeg.jpg

IMG_6658.jpeg
IMG_6663 JPEG.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    671.5 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    569.5 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: IdaX
Thank you! I've always been interested in keeping a clean car and this is no different.

Reason for selling: my wife and I are consolidating two cars to into one as we don't commute via driving anymore. Only have a one car garage. As much as I love the Model 3, don't drive it much with the new routines.

You know I read through that another 5 times and now I'm confused again but it seems you may be right. I know there are cars like the one I bought that were made after that date with unlimited connectivity but Tesla only seems to imply that it transfers not explicitly states so.