Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model 3 Performance Stealth

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m selling our son’s 2018 Model 3 Performance Stealth to finalize his estate. The car is an early version so there is no red line under the Dual Motor badge - a true wolf in sheep’s clothing. It has FSD, AutoPilot, tinted windows and 33,500 +/- miles. Because it’s the Stealth or Sleeper it has 18” wheels and the Long Range Suspension - a good combination for daily driving. It’s Midnight Silver with a black interior. It is incredible to drive but not the car for my wife an I to keep. I have photos but I don’t know how to post them. Asking $44,900.

Reactions: soloyosh
I’m selling our son’s 2018 Model 3 Performance Stealth to finalize his estate. The car is an early version so there is no red line under the Dual Motor badge - a true wolf in sheep’s clothing. It has FSD, AutoPilot, tinted windows and 33,500 +/- miles. Because it’s the Stealth or Sleeper it has 18” wheels and the Long Range Suspension - a good combination for daily driving. It’s Midnight Silver with a black interior. It is incredible to drive but not the car for my wife an I to keep. I have photos but I don’t know how to post them. Asking $44,900.
Hello, I am interested. If you can't post photos, can you please text them to me at 404-317-7362.

Thank you