Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model X 75D For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
45,000 miles
EXTENDED WARRANTY until 2031
Upgrading
IMG_6478.jpeg

Citation required

Basically, this statement appears to be untrue.

Really? I think you are the one who requires citation and your statement appears to be untrue. I'll make it easy, provide me with proof of a 2018 Tesla with Free Supercharging for Life that's tied to the car and not the owner's account that is transferable. I'm not talking about shady things like, handing over your Tesla account and switching over the info, hoping Tesla won't catch it.

Really? I think you are the one who requires citation and your statement appears to be untrue. I'll make it easy, provide me with proof of a 2018 Tesla with Free Supercharging for Life that's tied to the car and not the owner's account that is transferable. I'm not talking about shady things like, handing over your Tesla account and switching over the info, hoping Tesla won't catch it.
'Fraid the onus is on you.

No indication whatsoever that the FSD license on my 2018 Model 3 doesn't transfer with the car if I sold it.

So, do you have any proof for your allegation that it can't be transferred?

Note: If you trade the car into Tesla, once they own it they can do what they want.

Yup. Plenty of proof. Use the search function on this forum and it can provide the proof for my answer. Have a good weekend!

I think you are talking about two different things. One is talking about free super charging and the other full self-driving. Am I correct? Free super charging, I have also confirmed for myself, does not transfer with a 2018 X. I am buying one. Full self-driving, would transfer. Only the one I'm buying only has enhanced autopilot. But that also transfers.