Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 TESLA MODEL 3 RWD FOR SALE!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got her back in April and my AWD M3 is coming in so I'm unfortunately selling her!
Avoid the wait, destination fees, get a discount for mileage, etc.

MODEL 3 RWD
PREMIUM UPGRADE
LONG RANGE BATTERY
PEARL WHITE PAINT
ENHANCED AUTOPILOT
BLACK INTERIOR
18" AERO WHEELS
TINTED WINDOWS
PRISTINE CONDITION
*ONLY WEAR IS ON TIRES*
FREE INTERNET RADIO/GPS
ALL CHARGING CABLES
6600 MILES

Based in Colorado

$50,000

DM & LETS CHAT!

Attachments

• IMG_2586.JPG
    IMG_2586.JPG
    412.4 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_2574.JPG
    IMG_2574.JPG
    430.1 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2587.JPG
    IMG_2587.JPG
    522 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_2576.JPG
    IMG_2576.JPG
    332.9 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_2582.JPG
    IMG_2582.JPG
    360.2 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_2592.JPG
    IMG_2592.JPG
    293.3 KB · Views: 96
Total cost with ZERO miles on the vehicle would be around $42.5 K.
I think I'll buy new.
Thanx anyway.

I'll do you one just as good!
$7500k rebate
$4500 cash check
$500 to Install ev chargers from power company
$18,000 off taxes for first year! (Self employed)

Savings: $32,000 during first year of ownership!
Car cost: $20,000! Yeah I'll buy it new too lol.

If I order this vehicle today from Tesla, it will cost $56K. Taking delivery in Colorado will get a $6K rebate and a
fed tax credit of $7.5K. Total cost with ZERO miles on the vehicle would be around $42.5 K.
I think I'll buy new.
Thanx anyway.

Hey, nobody is stopping you, buy a new one! This is an ad for a used one though! :) Been a supporter for 5 years, i was hoping all wheel drive would be ready in Feb like it was originally supposed to be but we know how that went, so now i have a RWD for sale!

You dont have to deal with the tax credit or not making enough to qualify for it and last but not least... you dont have to wait 2-4 months (or longer)! If you're willing to wait, then i definitely suggest getting a new one!

Side note the State tax credit is $5k :)

Cheers!

If I order this vehicle today from Tesla, it will cost $56K. Taking delivery in Colorado will get a $6K rebate and a
fed tax credit of $7.5K. Total cost with ZERO miles on the vehicle would be around $42.5 K.
I think I'll buy new.
Thanx anyway.

So ****ing buy new. Why be a douchbag and post here on someone's ad about your irrelevant decision? Moron! Lol

You're wrong. This is an open forum, not a Craigslist ad. The other posts help buyers make informed decisions.
No, YOU are wrong. If you bothered to read the rules for the 'tesla for sale' forum, you and your idiot comrades would see that it clearly contradicts with what you just wrote. It clearly states that discussion on the price and how you feel it's too high is not allowed. You and your idiot army dont seem to understand or care though. Lol

No, YOU are wrong. If you bothered to read the rules for the 'tesla for sale' forum, you and your idiot comrades would see that it clearly contradicts with what you just wrote. It clearly states that discussion on the price and how you feel it's too high is not allowed. You and your idiot army dont seem to understand or care though. Lol

I like how these idiots rate as "disagree". Lol its comical. What do you disagree with? Facts? Loool

You seem to be on every for sale thread, while you don't want ppl to comment on your own thread. I think you should stop trolling in others' for sale thread.

I'm not on "every for sale" thread ...and I NEVER comment on anyone's for sale ad if I'm not interested. But if there are 5 people who have responded to a guy's for sale ad, discussing and knocking his pricing against the forum rules, I'm just responding to let them know that it's against the rules. Maybe they simply aren't aware. That's different than ruining someone's for sale ad which is what these folks are doing.

I'm not on "every for sale" thread ...and I NEVER comment on anyone's for sale ad if I'm not interested. But if there are 5 people who have responded to a guy's for sale ad, discussing and knocking his pricing against the forum rules, I'm just responding to let them know that it's against the rules. Maybe they simply aren't aware. That's different than ruining someone's for sale ad which is what these folks are doing.

You are also breaking forum rules with your profanity and denigrating words if you think it’s wrong report the comment and move on ...market will settle price ..ie which is why your own car listed hasn’t sold ;)

You are also breaking forum rules with your profanity and denigrating words if you think it’s wrong report the comment and move on ...market will settle price ..ie which is why your own car listed hasn’t sold ;)

If "market will settle price", which I agree with of course, what's the rationale for posting and telling a guy his price is too high?

you will be handled with soon dont worry