Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 TESLA MODEL 3 RWD FOR SALE!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You're wrong. This is an open forum, not a Craigslist ad. The other posts help buyers make informed decisions.

Sigh. You guys either don't know the rules, or cannot read. This is a PRIVATELY OWNED FORUM with RULES.

Threadcrapping in for sale threads is forbidden. Period. We don't care if you like the rule, agree with the rule, etc. It's the RULE. FOLLOW IT and don't be a douche by crapping in other people's threads. The OP didn't ask for pricing help, so keep your pie-holes closed.

Here is the relative post from the Moderator:
General chit-chat in "For Sale" threads

Mod Note: A number of posts were removed from this thread. For sale threads are not the place for debates about price or discussions about pricing formulas. Please respect the sellers and keep discussion on topic and between interested parties.

Hey, nobody is stopping you, buy a new one! This is an ad for a used one though! :) Been a supporter for 5 years, i was hoping all wheel drive would be ready in Feb like it was originally supposed to be but we know how that went, so now i have a RWD for sale!

You dont have to deal with the tax credit or not making enough to qualify for it and last but not least... you dont have to wait 2-4 months (or longer)! If you're willing to wait, then i definitely suggest getting a new one!

Side note the State tax credit is $5k :)

Cheers!
So I guess the question becomes, how much over new price are people willing to pay to get a used car but avoid having to file an extra tax form and a couple of weeks wait (LR's RWD's can be had with as little as couple of weeks wait today).