Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.15.104.1 ???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you sure your car get a correct connectivity? With your car browser go to Fast.com for example and test the download and the upload speed.
Sometime the upload hang if the signal is too weak, and the server don't receive download status information.
A good remedy in this case is to install a WiFi booster in your garage.

Go to your car display and go to 'Controls' > Software Update Preference' and set to 'Advanced.'
Try to reboot your display from the screen or using your brake pedal and steering knobs.
In general I receive my messages updates in the evening. I went from 2019.20 to 2019.24 few days ago.

So let give another day otherwise go to your phone App and select 'Schedule Service' > 'Software Update' and send a message issue.
You should get contacted directly by text in general.

Some people recommend parking your car at or near a service center if there is one close by and do a reboot.

Last edited:
yup, got an update last night. 2019.15.105 looks like it will be a while till i see the latest one.

Just be patient on that one. It will come (from the man who was obsessed with getting the latest nav update - but at least it directly affects me on a day-to-day basis).

Also, just because you’re on Wi-Fi does not mean you’ll get it immediately. May still take a while. My car is on Wi-Fi every single day for 16-22 hours and I’m still behind many others on updates - about a week behind on this latest nav update.

Reactions: scotilac