Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.32.1 53f03e4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

motocoder

M3 LR AWD w/FSD and premium interior
Aug 1, 2019
Washington, USA
My car just updated to 2019.32.1 54f03e4. I didn't see any info on this update posted, so hopefully I am not duplicating another post. Screen cap of release notes posted below.

img_0699-jpg.450582

Attachments

• IMG_0699.JPG
    IMG_0699.JPG
    408.2 KB · Views: 701
tried several times and always failed.
Then I moved the key fog light to the left and it updated successfully. Thanks a lot to "powaking" :)
BTW, the message tells that my 2 key fog (v2) were already updated.

IMG_3111.jpeg

IMG_3113.jpeg

Interestingly, this update seemed to recalibrate the range estimate on my standard range raven MX. I was at 197 at 80% and am now getting a cool 201 mile estimate (which is more in line with the 255 epa rated range). I assume it’s related to the new wheel configuration settings.

I let the car update last night and went out to get the car ready for a trip today. Now every 15 seconds it is trying to close the door, even though it is shut. Anyone see this? Is it related to the update? Been on hold with Tesla for 30 minutes so far. I need the car tomorrow for a funeral and I don't know if this will whack the battery overnight. Where I'll be staying there's no place to plug in.

Anyone get warnings after changing the wheels? I have the 20's but wanted to see how much range it would estimate I would loose if I had 22's so I switched them. After rebooting, I have lots of warnings that regenerative breaking is disabled, traction control is disabled, etc. I switched it back but I still have all of the warnings.

Anyone get warnings after changing the wheels? I have the 20's but wanted to see how much range it would estimate I would loose if I had 22's so I switched them. After rebooting, I have lots of warnings that regenerative breaking is disabled, traction control is disabled, etc. I switched it back but I still have all of the warnings.

That's what happens when they put wheels on cell phones. 8-o

Same thing just happened to me.. About to call the service center