Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.8.4 bug,charging problem

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hello all, I’ve just updated my FW 2019.8.4 and I immediately notice that when I push the botton on the charger the charging port on the car doesn’t open like it used to , I can only open it by using the screen in the car. Does anyone know what can I do to fix it?
My car is MX 100D, AP 2.5

hello all, I’ve just updated my FW 2019.8.4 and I immediately notice that when I push the botton on the charger the charging port on the car doesn’t open like it used to , I can only open it by using the screen in the car. Does anyone know what can I do to fix it?
Got the same issue with 2019.8.5. A hard reset solved it.

Have the same intermittent issue. You don't need the screen to open the door. Just press on the charger door and it'll pop open.
For a reset, hold both scroll wheels on the steering wheel down for a few seconds until all screens go dark.

Have the same intermittent issue. You don't need the screen to open the door. Just press on the charger door and it'll pop open.
For a reset, hold both scroll wheels on the steering wheel down for a few seconds until all screens go dark.
Thank u.
just press doesn’t work on my car cos I’m in China my MX is a Chinese version car, the charger door is different like this. Doesn’t respond to a press
1A997A7F-2F3E-4577-8B51-DA4C8204836F.png

Wow! I had no idea! There are several different reset options, some involving pressing the foot brake and/or pressing the buttons above and below the scroll wheels. Do a quick search about this as there have been a number of threads on the topic.

Just press on the door cover. There is a button underneath. Also a long press on the key fob trunk button works.