Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
license adjustsed v3.jpg

For sale Sold 2019 Model X Long Range (Raven) 7-seater SoCal $61K w/ FSD or $55K w/o

Sold
Details: 34K mi. 2019 Model X Raven Black Long Range 7 seater with upgraded 22" rims. Not transferring FSD!
$61,000.00
Year
Vehicle condition
Very Good
Odometer
25,000 - 50,000 mi (40,000 - 80,000 km)
Drivetrain
Dual motor
Color
Black
VIN number
5YJXCAE26KF191059
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Details

Details:
  • Year: 2019 (Raven vehicle, aka adaptive suspension). Has about 300-325 mi. range.
  • Mileage: 34,620
  • Additional specs: Black outside and inside with ash wood, 7 seater, full self driving (FSD), 22" Onyx black wheels
  • No aftermarket parts
  • Condition: Immaculate. No visible signs of heavy usage inside or outside. Will post photos if there is interest.
  • FSD Situation: I'm strongly leaning towards buying another used Tesla, but not sure which one. This means that FSD will remain with the vehicle and will NOT transfer to a new vehicle. I'm open to considering a price w/o FSD as well as I'm now considering buying new and transferring.
  • Why am I selling: Considering selling and getting another Tesla, and prefer used, hence the feeler.

Happy to answer any questions you might have!

Links to additional photos:

Link
Link
Link
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
God damn if this was a 6 seater would I be on it
6 seater is pretty nice for sure! I always thought it was hands-down superior to the 7 seater but I do appreciate the flexibility of seating up to 7 or being able to put a ton of stuff in the back (people have expressed irritation at the 6 seater not folding down all the way for ample cargo space).

Updated price to $61K w/ FSD, $55K without. Surprised I haven't generated much interest on here. Happy to receive any feedback or criticism :).

Will be removing listing relatively soon to market it elsewhere.
It’s the market not your price. Loan rates are so high and most people just arent buying high end stuff right now, even cheaper cars are not selling.

Reactions: SittingMoose
Updated price to $61K w/ FSD, $55K without. Surprised I haven't generated much interest on here. Happy to receive any feedback or criticism :).

Will be removing listing relatively soon to market it elsewhere.
Yea, with the federal tax credit, newer MCU w/Steam, your competition is tough against new cars. $72k for a brand new 100D is almost impossible to compete with, especially since I can transfer my FSD to it.

Problem is if you don't take delivery before the end of Sept, you loose the chance to transfer your FSD. Even if like me, you have one on order and they can't give me a delivery time but for sure it will be after that drop dead deadline.

Problem is if you don't take delivery before the end of Sept, you loose the chance to transfer your FSD. Even if like me, you have one on order and they can't give me a delivery time but for sure it will be after that drop dead deadline.
I'll bet a buffalo nickel that they extend or redo the FSD transfer thing, next quarter. No reason not to.

It took them 3 years of flip flopping before ACTUALLY removing Unlimited Supercharging when they threatened that it would never ever come back.

Reactions: SittingMoose
Since you were looking for criticism as well, priced high. Especially after recent price drops. I would expect for this to go under 55k with FSD. It’s 72k after credits (if eligible) for a brand new 5 seater.

Thanks for the input. I checked other listings and priced below what others had but still wanted to price a little higher than the trade in offer I got from Tesla ($47.5k).

Ended up selling it to a dealership for $50K without FSD (transferred it to new vehicle).