Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Model X Raven Long Range 7 Seater - NY - 10,200 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think he’s been very transparent about his dealings with Tesla. Fan boys go on the attack whenever someone speak openly about issues with service and delivery. Those two things has been made other owners feel helpless when dealing with Tesla. They focus on sales but not so much with service. I’d like to know the stats on everybody who missed there original delivery date. I missed mine twice and received my brand new car with the front end out of alignment. The S and X cost two much money for mediocre service. I’d expect this with a Kia not a 100k Tesla

The fan boys on here either have no life or are paid Tesla employees cause they will never say anything negative and try to turn the tables on someone who is openly sharing an experience they had. Something that any owner should want to know and the entire purpose of forums like this. But wait till they come on here crying about what Tesla did to them, than they will expect to heard, and have their issues be a priority lol. Just like the owners who sit here and try to bash on the Taycan etc. No one said just cause you like another car or that it is significantly better performance wise, means that you’re not loyal too Tesla or don’t like owning one. It’s just a fact, Tesla may be far more advanced with their technology but Porsche is on another level when it comes to building cars that can perform and beat every other car manufactured from exotic’s to hyper cars on tracks. Like I have said before I don’t really like many Porsche’s besides the Panamera, Taycan and the best of all the 918 Spyder. The rest remind me of Lumbergh from office space even if they record the fastest times yr in and yr out. It also great when the fan boys have owned their Tesla for a year or less and think they have any clue about how the company works. Own one for over 4 yrs once the bumper to bumper warranty runs out than come share your experience with how they treat you lol

Your posts are ridiculous. You complain about how horrible the car is and how it randomly stops working, and then in the next breath you say it is a perfect car. Also, anyone who notices your bi-polar behavior is a a troll. Lol

Check out Rich Rebuilds channel on YouTube. He bought an X, has an experienced ex Tesla employee who constantly points out the flaws that they have. As Rich continues to have more and more. And this not a salvage or auction bought Tesla X. It’s used from Tesla themselves. Than goes on to explain all the negatives that are his opinions and mostly true about the X compared to the positives of his salvaged S. So it’s not like he’s pointing out any issues that haven’t been problems from the beginning that Tesla has tried to fix over the years with not much luck. Once again you can own a Tesla and love it and hate it, just like your wife or gf lol. Some trims and models are just better, cook, clean, etc lol jk not really

My doctor said I'm borderline with my sugar levels, so I'll have to stay away from this. Too much sugar on this thread - or is it *sugar*? :)

All kidding aside, so sorry to hear about your ownership experience. We bought from the same SC @ Mt. Kisco in NY. I had a crappy delivery experience from there with my wife's Model X and I bitched about it in Tesla's own forums.

As expected, I was chastised by a few fan boys. I think I even interacted with you at some point in these forums and congratulated you on a much better delivery experience. I was trying to compare it from my 2016 Model S delivery (back in 2016) when Tesla practically threw a party for you to take delivery of your car. Obviously, I understand this was not sustainable so here we are today.

I really have nothing else to say but to wish you luck and hope this nightmare is over for you and your family soon.

OP has a simple request. He just wants to sell his current car for more than it is worth...and buy a bargain used Model S for less than it is worth.

Gonna justify everything on both ends of the deal with colorful phrasing.

Also going to leave out the tax benefits he got when buying his original X.

Currently, a profitable business person can take a Section 179 huge tax credit as will as totally depreciating a new X the first year it is placed into service.

Can't just gloss over all these benefits when putting a used car up for sale. Also will pay the price for bitching all along they way that Tesla service and maintenance does not come up to his high levels of expectation.

The stars simply did not line up for him and it's unfortunately a very costly misfortune. The way he started this thread and people calling him out about his YT Channel where he consistently complained about the troubles he was having with his MX that he is now selling - all gave the appearance that he was trying to hide something or pass his bad luck to someone else. I don't believe he is/was, but looking from the outside, it definitely appeared that way.

I am also convinced that his YT content contributed to the quality of service (or lack thereof) that he received from the various SCs that he dealt with.

What was that saying? You get more flies with *sugar* than vinegar ;)