Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 White Model 3 Performance P3D+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For sale/Trade:

2019 Model 3 AWD LR Performance

I dont need to list what this car has you all should know what the Performance package includes?
White exterior Black interior
1 Owner Clean Carfax
Owned for only 3-4 months so car is in absolute Mint Condition
100% Garaged
100% Original no modifications
Currently at only 6,100 miles

Reason for sale: I need a pickup truck to tow my trailer/bikes, since the Tesla Truck hasn’t come out yet and I can’t wait.

Located in NJ
Price: $53,999

FSD: No
EAP: Yes
Tire tread dept: Front 8/32nd Rear 8.5/32nd
Lien: Yes
VIN# 5YJ3E1EB2KF393194
Miles: 6100 (I drive it so will increase)
Order/build date: 5-2-2019
Build quality: Great
New price: $51,999
Best/fastest way to reach me
text/call 609-288-0503

image2.jpeg
image1 (1).jpeg
image4.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image1.jpeg
1B7C36E8-A23B-420F-A76B-7958611C04CB.jpeg

For sale/Trade:

2019 Model 3 AWD LR Performance

I dont need to list what this car has you all should know what the Performance package includes?
White exterior Black interior
1 Owner Clean Carfax
Owned for only 3-4 months so car is in absolute Mint Condition
100% Garaged
100% Original no modifications
Currently at only 6,100 miles

Reason for sale: I need a pickup truck to tow my trailer/bikes, since the Tesla Truck hasn’t come out yet and I can’t wait.

Located in NJ
Price: $53,999
EAP?
FSD?
Any PPF?
Lien?
What NJ county?
Performance spec wheels? Size? Tire model?
Tire tread depth?
Panel gaps?
Delivery paint flaws?

Sorry I can’t seem to find the edit option to add more info on my listing?? Its not giving me the option.? And help on this?

-I did not purchase the FSD
-Has the enhanced auto pilot.
-Mercer county, NJ
-Performance model so yes it has the 20’s with Michelin 4S original tire and size, carbon spoiler, etc..the way it comes on Performance model.
- tread depth not sure but had 6k miles so looks new.
-no panel gaps that I see actually better than I expected
-yes has a Lien
-nothing done to paint body all original

Just built a Performance on Tesla site without FSD and comes out to
$55,990
Dont forget the $1200 destination charge after purchase...
Total $57,190
Taxes on $57,190 roughly $3929 (estimate)
Totals $61,100
Tax rebate is now only $1875??
After rebate $55,315 + tax $3929
Total: $59,244

New price.
I’ll sell mine for $52,000 and save you some taxes on the purchase price.
Sounds fair no?

$55,990
Total $57,190
Totals $61,100

New price.
Sounds fair no?

Don't let folks talk you down. Your original asking price is fair.

You can't compare today's FSD to your lack of FSD, you have EAP (Summon, Enhanced summon etc.).
The fair way to calculate it is, add today's full FSD and subtract $2-$3k (which is all yours cost to upgrade)
Your car does not cost $6K to get full FSD, the one in the store does.
You car might also have HW3 already?

I leave destination charges and taxes out of all calculations. It's just easier and the rules vary state to state.

By the way I wanted something that can tow too and swapped my Model 3 Performance for an X, wow what a machine.

Reactions: Sig72
$55,990
Total $57,190
Totals $61,100

New price.
Sounds fair no?

There is no sales tax in New Jersey for TESLA (or EVs), so a local buyer would be worth it over messing around on lowering price on legal documents.

Last edited:
Ok I’m new,
Whats HW3?
Whats stealth?
$49k for a Performance?? How is this possible?

I mean I get it, new car prices now are great especially compared to when I bought mine a few months ago, even worst for ones who bought it in 2018.
They seem to be pushing hard to move units out with all these extra incentives and lower pricing. But at the end of the day no I will not accept $45k I’m not gona just give my car away I will just keep it.

Telsa is selling inventory P3D- also called "stealth" in range of $46k-$49K, they are demo/display models with low mileage, and great deals as one still gets federal/state incentives on them.

HW3 computer is the latest version of the autopilot hardware that Tesla released in Q2/2019 on new builds. Tesla will upgrade all AP2.x/3.x cars lacking HW3 for no extra charge if the car has paid FSD enabled.

Ok I’m new,
Whats HW3?
Whats stealth?

I mean I get it, new car prices now are great especially compared to when I bought mine a few months ago, even worst for ones who bought it in 2018.
They seem to be pushing hard to move units out with all these extra incentives and lower pricing. But at the end of the day no I will not accept $45k I’m not gona just give my car away I will just keep it.

$45K is certainly low, but then Tesla itself screwed owners by selling used M3 AWD for as low as $35K, lowering the market for resell value, especially with the current offer of free color upgrade and wheel or interior upgrade plus free supercharging.

That being said, You have priced it reasonably, and you should be able to get $48K-$50K for an easy sale, or $50k-$52K as well from someone who is not aware of tesla new inventory sales and current offers.

I disagree...I just got a call from my Tesla rep offering me a New Stealth for 49k....I realize it's a stealth but there is no way I would buy a used one at 52k when I could buy a brand new one for the same cost (once taxes and tax incentives are calculated)

No EAP ($5K) no Plus ($5K), Apples and oranges. His car is immediately worth $10K more.

Go buy it, if that's what you want. That's not this car.

• Funny
Reactions: byeLT4
Ok I’m new,
Whats HW3?
Whats stealth?

Not sure when you bought yours. But I think April/March they switched over to the new AutoPilot computer (Hardware Version 3).
Part of the reason I bought FSD back in 2018 was I wanted HW3. You might already have it. If you don't have it, you won't get upgraded without having FSD. Getting on the latest AutoPilot computer (with or without FSD) is important to some folks. You are in better shape as seller if you already have HW3 (Especially if you are not including FSD).

At one point in 2018 you could buy a "Performance" with or without Brembo Brakes and 20" Wheels. Without it is referred to as "Stealth" (or P-). With it is just P or P+. It was $5k for that option.

Recently Tesla started to try to move some AWD inventory and offered them as Stealth flavor again. There is also word that those might not include Track Mode. Apples and Oranges.

Ignore folks that try to talk you down using an Inventory Car (which might be a rejected repaired car), that have been converted to a Stealth.

Your car ordered today is $62K (Performance WITH FSD) - $2K Tax incentive - $3K (Because you have EAP not FSD)

Your Car would cost today ~$57K (if it were available). Plus Destination and LOCAL Taxes.

The Inventory Stealth cars are all but gone.

Stealth is the Model 3 Performance Model, with 18" wheels, instead of the 20" wheels, hence the M3P- (instead of M3P)

You're wrong... it is:
Wheels
Tires
Brakes
Suspension
Aluminum alloy pedals
Carbon fiber spoiler
Dual Motor badge with red underline (good for at least 10+ hp)

A stealth is a dual motor with a "flash tune". I do not THINK it includes "track mode" or the raised speed limiter.