Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 White Model 3 Performance P3D+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You're wrong... it is:
Wheels
Tires
Brakes
Suspension
Aluminum alloy pedals
Carbon fiber spoiler
Dual Motor badge with red underline (good for at least 10+ hp)

A stealth is a dual motor with a "flash tune". I do not THINK it includes "track mode" or the raised speed limiter.

My Stealth had Track Mode, and the Release notes for that said it had the same Top Speed as a plus.
It had the red underline badge.

Rumor has it the current round of Inventory Stealths won't have or won't keep Track Mode. But you never know.

Reactions: kunzjob
You're wrong... it is:
Wheels
Tires
Brakes
Suspension
Aluminum alloy pedals
Carbon fiber spoiler
Dual Motor badge with red underline (good for at least 10+ hp)

A stealth is a dual motor with a "flash tune". I do not THINK it includes "track mode" or the raised speed limiter.

There are two variants -
1. Stealth/sleeper/P3D-, which provide increased motor output, top speed, and Track mode.
2. P3D that has everything (alloy pedal/spoiler etc), just the 20" wheel swapped for 18". I am also aware of couple of cases where they couldn't be bothered with removing 20" wheels for 18" ones and just gifted it.

It depends from location to location and what they have in stock to liquidate.

There are two variants -
1. Stealth/sleeper/P3D-, which provide increased motor output, top speed, and Track mode.
2. P3D that has everything (alloy pedal/spoiler etc), just the 20" wheel swapped for 18". I am also aware of couple of cases where they couldn't be bothered with removing 20" wheels for 18" ones and just gifted it.

It depends from location to location and what they have in stock to liquidate.

I’ve never heard of #2. Generally with 20” wheels everything else comes along with it. It’s not like some service centers have a spare set of 20” taken off another car (like 19”). Now there might be some Stealth’s with 19” wheels, but I doubt 20”. Anything is possible because of some screw up and the consolation was to fix it with adding 20” wheels. but I would not consider Stealth with 20” only as yet another “type” of Stealth sold.

Wheels can be swapped around. Brembo Brakes (and suspension tweaks) won’t be.

There are Performance with Brembo and without. Period. Spoilers, Badges, Wheels can get shuffled around to almost anything to complete a one off deal.

The ones with Brembo brakes have a separate VIN and chassis nomenclature. The Stealths have a base AWD VIN.

There are 3 VIN’s RWD, AWD and Performance with Brembo.

Reactions: kunzjob
I dont know why Tesla has these mixed matched Stealth/half ass Performance, Performance without carbon spoilers, Non Performance models with a Performance power?
Whatever the case be
mine is a 2019 Model 3 Performance
100% complete like a Performance upgrade package supposed to have.
Nothing is missing or mixed.
-Performance Upgrade/Track mode
-Performance Carbon spoiler
-Performance Bigger Red brembo brakes
-Performance Pedals
-Performance 20 wheels Michelin 4S tires
-Performance Dual motor badge/Red stripe

I dont know why Tesla has these mixed matched Stealth/half ass Performance, Performance without carbon spoilers, Non Performance models with a Performance power?
Whatever the case be
mine is a 2019 Model 3 Performance
100% complete like a Performance upgrade package supposed to have.
Nothing is missing or mixed.
-Performance Upgrade/Track mode
-Performance Carbon spoiler
-Performance Bigger Red brembo brakes
-Performance Pedals
-Performance 20 wheels Michelin 4S tires
-Performance Dual motor badge/Red stripe

That’s why I’m saying don’t let folks talk you down with Stealth pricing comparisons. They are not the same. I think $52k would be bargain bin.

You might consider Ebay to get top dollar.

Also keep in mind long distance sales can get a bit complicated and time consuming.

It Needs to be registered in buyers name before they drive off. They need your signed over title to register it. Needs to be registered in buyers name before to can put in a request to transfer the car out of your account into buyers.