Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
IMG_8512.jpeg

For sale Sold 2020 Model S Performance with FSD purchased

Sold
Comes with the Tesla additional 1 year warranty and extra 10,000 mile warranty
$50,500.00 $50,500.00
N173W20010 Raymond Road , 53037 Jackson Wisconsin, United States
Available for
  1. Local pickup
  2. Shipping
Year
Vehicle condition
Excellent
Odometer
25,000 - 50,000 mi (40,000 - 80,000 km)
Drivetrain
Dual motor
Color
Grey
VIN number
5YJSA1E4XLF399626
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Details

Midnight Silver Metallic on Black leather Tesla Model S Performance with Full Self Driving Included ($12,000 option)
This includes Tesla extended used Warranty until 12/29/25 or 60,000 miles
This also includes Tesla Drivetrain and Battery Warranty until 12/29/28 or 150,000 miles

Notable features:

320 Rated Range @ 100% charge

Full Self Driving Capable with OTA updates Currently version FSD 11.4.9

Ludicrous, Ludicrous+ (0-60 in 2.3 seconds)

Launch Mode

Premium High Fidelity Sound

19” Slip Stream Premium Rims

All Black Premium Interior with Carbon Fiber Decor

Carbon Fiber SPoiler

MCU2 (DIsney +, Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Apple Music, Spotify

Sub Zero Package with all heated seats and heated steering wheel

Smart Air ride Suspension

Factory red Bremo performance brakes

Tinted Windows

Excellent shape, no problems at all. Ready for next owner to enjoy this high performance sports sedan. Going to miss her. Only selling to change models for Tesla.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The title is clean. It has no accidents. I haven't done or needed to do any repairs at all. I am second owner and bought it from Tesla itself. I believe on the car fax from Tesla it was repaired on drivers side front fender from an animal but I cant even tell anything from it. The exterior condiion is near perfect. I dont believe any rock chips in front, but bug smudges on the bumper. I usually wash it weekly.

iCloud Photos - Apple iCloud

That link should work for more pictures. If not let me know.

if you wanted to do a FaceTime where I walk around the car I can do that or show anything you wanted to look at.

No noises or vibrations. It pulls strong. No wear on any of the seats at all or tears. my number is 262 388 9079 I like in the Milwaukee WI area. Let me know if you wanted to chat more about it.

Beautiful car! I think if you were on my side of the world it would had sold already! I sold a 17 MS 75 late 2022 for the same price you have listed.. horrible hit for reselling in the past year.
GLWS
Prices on used Teslas basically crashed since late 2022.

This one seems to be priced well even in today's market, especially for someone who values FSD. GLWS