Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Model Y PUP - 450 miles - Deep Blue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up early May and went right to Sarasota service center for a week. I combed through it closely at delivery and had any issue I found noted in the system for repair. Tesla replaced rear passenger window on driver side for small scratch in the glass, replaced carbon fiber spoiler, replaced driver seat back as I found small gouge in it, and adjusted molding as needed where there were gaps.

Car is better than a new delivery as issues are all resolved. This was a very late delivery prior to the shutdown. Does not have the panel gap issues of early cars.

Dual Motor Performance with the performance upgrade package. Black interior and Full Self Driving.

Located at my home in Southwest Florida. $80,000 message me for phone number. Happy to chat or FaceTime.

IMG_2236.jpeg
IMG_2237.jpeg
IMG_2406.jpeg
IMG_2409.jpeg

Wheres that laughing emoji? Have over $73,000 in the vehicle is it really that much of a stretch to start it at $80k for someone that just has to have it now?
I would take it for 67k

Assuming you are serious, I appreciate the offer. My cost was over $73,000 and it looks like (despite the trolls) guys are interested as PM's are coming in.

Wheres that laughing emoji? Have over $73,000 in the vehicle is it really that much of a stretch to start it at $80k for someone that just has to have it now?

Assuming you are serious, I appreciate the offer. My cost was over $73,000 and it looks like (despite the trolls) guys are interested as PM's are coming in.

I missed the FSD part... 73k would be a fair price. Let me know.