Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 white Model 3 performance FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just under 9k miles. Bought 12-26-19. No issues, no damage, no accidents, no warranty repairs. Garaged day and night (work from home). Tinted windows, FSD, tesla sun screen that pops into the front roof glass, frunk mat. No curb rash on wheels. Black interior perfect (no kids). $57K. Registered in California located in Phoenix. I'm transferring North at the end of the year and not subjecting a 70k car to salt and snow. 214-384-3029 I will wash it this weekend and can take more pics. Serious inquiries only, and please don't message me "what's your best price", or "what's the least you will take".

Attachments

• IMG_6226.jpg
    IMG_6226.jpg
    496.8 KB · Views: 109
  • Screenshot (18).png
    Screenshot (18).png
    151.4 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_6441.jpg
    IMG_6441.jpg
    670 KB · Views: 95
Car wont’t lose value up north any more than one down south. I have had a few cars over 10 years and over 200K miles. No rust issues. Paint looked fine too with no extra protection.

I wouldn’t run 20” wheels though. And I would want a garage up north too.

Doesn't Tesla strip full self-driving from the car when sold to a dealer? I'd be interested to know if they bought your car on a certain high price assuming there was a feature they actually can't resell. I see some dealers listing full self-driving being included and I'm wondering if there's some way they sell it that lets that happen

Doesn't Tesla strip full self-driving from the car when sold to a dealer? I'd be interested to know if they bought your car on a certain high price assuming there was a feature they actually can't resell. I see some dealers listing full self-driving being included and I'm wondering if there's some way they sell it that lets that happen

No. Free Supercharging they might remove but never FSD. If Tesla renowned it they can do whatever they want but even then I don’t think they typically would mess with FSD.

When I bought fsd and then sell it to someone else, I don't see how they could erase or reclaim it without refunding the money. I have the buyers paper work where I paid for it. If I sold the car back to an actual corporate Tesla dealer they could strip it as the car belongs to them and they could do what they please. Change the seats, wheels, fsd, light it on fire, whatever.