Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.36.8 Adds Remote Sentry Live Footage on App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Odd that Play Store still has the Oct 29 version (4.2.3), and no automatic update occurred. (Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G, tmo)
You're the first person to answer with T-Mobile. I wonder if they are still testing the app for their network. I know they have delayed apps from rolling out quickly before.
I recommend downloading the app from apkmirror, if you want to start using it now.

You're the first person to answer with T-Mobile. I wonder if they are still testing the app for their network. I know they have delayed apps from rolling out quickly before.
I recommend downloading the app from apkmirror, if you want to start using it now.
Did that for my WiFi-only Galaxy Tab, but that's a non critical device. Won't sideload onto primary device.

Reactions: jjrandorin
Odd that Play Store still has the Oct 29 version (4.2.3), and no automatic update occurred. (Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G, tmo)
I got 4.3.0 on my S20+ as an automatic update a couple days ago. The function shows up but I get messages that "Cameras Unavailable - Please try again later" or another message about needing the phone to be set up with phone as key (but it already is). It was automatically installed on an S21 Ultra yesterday and it works fine. I did see it working on an S10+ yesterday with 4.2.3.

So I have just taken delivery of a M3 LR and trying to enable the remote camera option in the car, but there's no option under security/settings in the Sentry mode part of the menu - I have version 2021.40.6 which should have it. I read somewhere about FSD Beta, does this prevent/required for remote camera option ? Thanks.

So I have just taken delivery of a M3 LR and trying to enable the remote camera option in the car, but there's no option under security/settings in the Sentry mode part of the menu - I have version 2021.40.6 which should have it. I read somewhere about FSD Beta, does this prevent/required for remote camera option ? Thanks.
Are you in the U.S. or another country? Do you have the latest app installed on your phone? Are you on Google Fi for your carrier?