Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Teslabox Sentry Upgrade?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings,

Has anyone tried this ? I cannot find any user reviews?

TeslaBox sends sentry mode alerts with video, uploads dashcam clips to the cloud & stores days of footage without ever hitting record.

TeslaBox - Sentry Mode Alerts with Video for Tesla

Youtube review of it

I like the idea of full unlimited Sentry Recordings, not just the clips. The product looks promising, I have begun my shopping list to add it to two of my vehicles. The products were readily available on Amazon all in under $99. Im not sure ill add the LTE to it but it will connect to the 5 most recent wifi networks and send the clips / data, my car is usually parked within Wifi range, otherwise its still recording ALL the time. The developer seems friendly and very responsive. Going to give it try.... THANKS for ANY feedback.....

Greetings,

Has anyone tried this ? I cannot find any user reviews?

TeslaBox sends sentry mode alerts with video, uploads dashcam clips to the cloud & stores days of footage without ever hitting record.

TeslaBox - Sentry Mode Alerts with Video for Tesla

Youtube review of it

I like the idea of full unlimited Sentry Recordings, not just the clips. The product looks promising, I have begun my shopping list to add it to two of my vehicles. The products were readily available on Amazon all in under $99. Im not sure ill add the LTE to it but it will connect to the 5 most recent wifi networks and send the clips / data, my car is usually parked within Wifi range, otherwise its still recording ALL the time. The developer seems friendly and very responsive. Going to give it try.... THANKS for ANY feedback.....
Did you ever figure anything out on this?